Chapter 2: Do it Quick

Warning: Slight BxB action ahead!
It was strange writing it tbh

Another irritated groan left Kevin's mouth as he stared down at Edd or as everyone knows him as Double D. It was a pretty dorky sight the smaller boy was staring down at his folded hands as he ever so slightly inched away.

Reaching out his hand Kevin clamped his hand on top of Double D's shoulder to hold him in place.

"Let's just get this over with ya dork" He grumbled attempting to pull him towards the nearest closest. There was no way that Kevin was interested in Double D no way whatsoever but he does love his bike. And he was positive if anything were to happen to it he would probably attack anything or everything around him.

"A-Ah please wait a moment K-Kevin!" He stuttered out. Kevin watched as he was suddenly yanked back by Eddy who decided it was a good idea to shove Kevin back. Bad move.

"Don't even think about taking Sockhead anywhere shovel chin!" He snapped. Kevin felt an irritated growl pull at the corner of his lips as he shoved the shorter Edd back causing him to stumble to the floor.

"G-Gentlemen please no violence!" Double D cried out. Looking away from Eddy Kevin glared at the dork. Double D's face suddenly went pale and his legs started to shake when his eyes locked with Kevin's.

"He has such...pretty eyes" Kevin thought confused as he stared into the aqua blue orbs that seemed to oddly stand out from his pale face.

"Alright! Alright! Come on let's hurry this up! You two get in that closest and I'll start the timer!" Nat announced as he started to shove Kevin and Double D away from everyone else.

Kevin tripped over his own foot causing both him and Double D to tumble back to the floor. The two looked up at Nat one last time before the green haired boy slammed the closest door shut.

Swallowing a large lump in his throat Double D scooted away from Kevin as far as he could attempting to mend himself with the wall behind him to escape the awkwardness in the air.

The two just stared at one another neither of them saying a word, Double D felt his face grow warm with embarrassment as he stuck himself deeper in the corner.

"I ain't starting the timer til I hear some action!"

"Jesus man it's only making out!" Kevin snapped back at his cousin as he banged harshly on the door before turning his attention back at Double D.

"Sh-Should we j-just sit here a-and make the erm s-sounds most make in this uh s-situation?" The beanie wearing boy stuttered out as he clutched the bottom of his shirt. Kevin groaned and shook his head as he leaned his chin against his knee raking his hand through his ginger colored hair.

"No not to be rude or anything but Nat is a bit of a man whore he knows what making out and all that crap sounds like" Kevin's emerald green eyes glanced up and down Double D's huddled up figure. He was tense that was obvious by the way his legs and hands nervously shifted and twisted around. Something seemed to flicker in the back of Kevin's mind when he watched Double D bite down on his bottom lip turning it into a slight pale pink.

"Hey Edd," Double D's attention was quickly gained at the sound of someone using his actual name instead of the usual nickname he had been called for so many years.

"K-Kevin?!" He gasped as the much large teen suddenly leaned in successfully trapping him between Kevin and the wall. Double D's breathing picked up as one of Kevin's arms snaked around his waist while the other tilted up his chin to once again lock eyes.

"We aren't going to get out of here if we just sit here, so just relax" Kevin whispered against Double D's ear causing an unwanted shiver to run up his spine.

"It'll be quick"

Their lip suddenly met in a simple steady lip lock. Kevin was surprised at how smooth Double D's felt against his own. Kevin's hands rested on the thinner teens waist as he slowly moved his lips against Edd's.

Double D could only stare wide eye as Kevin's lips almost expertly moved on his.

Double D wasn't a complete stranger to lip locks though he wouldn't necessarily count forceful kisses from a certain blue haired obsessed kanker sister.

Unsure of what to do with himself Double D shakily raised up to rest against the ginger haired boy who still hovered over him, nervously Double D started to slowly move his lips against Kevin's.

One way or the other somehow Kevin had Double D straddling him on his thigh while his hands slowly creeped up and under Double D's  shirt and rested on the small of his back.

"Bwah!" Double D suddenly pulled away for a breath suddenly feeling the lack of oxygen.

Kevin felt his face grow warm at the sight of a lightly panting Double D. Kevin's could see thin strands of raven black poking out from under Double D's beanie he saw crystal blue eyes that clashed against the rest of his face.

"Hey Double Dork" Kevin muttered in almost a growl as he ruffly pushed Double D against the wall behind them his emerald green eyes almost sparking bright in the dark as he remembered the annoying words Nat had snickered.

Swap some spit

Or something stupid like that.

A small gasp leaving Double D's lips gave him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into Double D's mouth.

Disgusting, Disgusting, Disgusting!

Double D panicked as he desperately attempted to push away the much stronger male above him. He couldn't help the absolutely mortifyingly embarrassing noises that escaped him and Kevin's tongue tangled with his own.

Disgusting, Disgusting...Disgusting...

Double D's mind started to feel fuzzy when he felt his tongue slowly start to match up with Kevin's. Again his hands rested on the Ginger's broad shoulders as Kevin basically encouraged the sloppy kiss.

A loud buzzing noise startled both of the boys causing them to shove each other away.

"Times up boys!" Nat howled in laughter as he nearly ripped the door off its hinges. The green haired teen almost busted out in a hysterical laugh at the sight of Kevin blushing bright staring up. Double D was even more hilarious to him as the poor boy had curled himself back into the corner with half his face hidden by his beanie as he vigorously wiped his lips. The boy's usually tidy shirt was ruffled and pushed up.

"Double D!" Ed called out with a worried expression as his friend leaped out from the closest and grabbed onto his wrist.

"Can we erm leave?" Double D questioned quietly low enough for both Ed and Eddy to hear him.

"Let's go Double D I've got a head ache anyway!" Eddy groaned as the three quickly sped off.

Kevin stood there completely dumbfounded as the trio left. The only people who seemed to notice it were the ones who had been playing the game earlier.

Kevin raised his hand up to his lips still feeling the softened left on them by Double D, by Edd.