Chapter 1

A sleek black limo passing through the beautiful street of Ichou Namiki where dried leaf from the lines of Ginko tree planted on the side of the road was swept away by the soft wind. It was a natural everyday sight for the famous street that was well-known for its beauty and peaceful atmosphere. And although it has not yet been reaching the middle of October the weather was already pleasant enough as it started to enter the phase of early autumn where green vegetation slowly changing to a light yellow colour.

With nicely warm sunlight peeking through the leaf mosaic which provides enough shade along the street even for those who choose to simply walk down the road. It was simply refreshing.

The dark window of the limo lowered, revealing a very handsome young man with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes with grey designer business suit. With his face on his palm, he was looking throughout the moving scenery in a bored way.

But he could not help it anyway. Because no matter how beautiful the place is, it is something normal that once you got used to it everything just feels dull.

His attention broke only when a ringing was heard. He proceeds to pick up his phone, and after taking a glance at the screen a scowl immediately appear on his face. He let out a long sigh and swept at the icon for receiving the call.

"What is it uncle? I'm already on my way to Omotesando now!" He grumbles, fingers tapping on the leather seat armrest. The conversation continued for a while, with the man occasionally letting out curses before the call was ended and he turns off the device.

The car continues to moves, rolling down the streets and turning at a corner to enter a narrow road. It would look like some ordinary street if not for the cleanly trimmed rose bushes and decorated lamppost along the way. At the end of it, a huge iron gate with gold floral ornament greeted the vehicle.

The guard sitting at the post did not waste any time and greet his employer with a bow before proceed to open the gate.

What hidden inside was even more magnificent.

In the center of a garden stood a combination of 18th century Renaissance and older Japanese style building. Adorning the surrounding was various type of infrastructure; a huge water fountain, a private forest, horse stable, basically everything that you could ask for a perfect home. The life of the owner can only be said was overwhelmed with wealth.

The car stop at the house entrance, the driver comes out and quickly opened the door for the owner. The young man came out, and without wasting any time hurriedly goes inside while the workers bow down and greet him politely.

Reaching the grand stairs which leads to the upper floor of the house, he stopped and looks around clearly searching for someone. The said person who knows that he was needed came forth, a young butler with black hair named Rene. He was a quiet guy but despite that he always did his job like what was expected.

He bows with him arm folded to his chest in formality "You need me Young Master?"

"Pack my clothes and stuff for 3 days with all necessary documents too, I was required to show my face at an event in Sapporo tomorrow. Also ask others to buy me the flight ticket and my transport to the airport; I'll need to start moving right around 4"

"Understood, everything will be prepared for you shortly" The butler did a quick bow and after a while disappear into the end of the hallway.

Without waiting anymore, the blonde alpha proceeds to his destination in hurried steps. Reaching in front of a rich brown mahogany door his hand grasp the golden handle and enter the room. And upon inside and when he was sure that he was alone, he crashed his body on top of the velvet couch.

Putting his arm over his eyes, he dreads over an upcoming headache. Sleep was kind of scarce for him these days. Maybe it would not hurt if he gets a little nap right then and there. And with that thinking his mind started to shut off and a quiet snoring can be heard with each breath he exhales.

He is Mikaela Shindo. A 20 years old alpha who is also the heir to Tepes-Shindo Corporation; among three of the biggest family name in the whole business industry in Japan. Albeit holding the reputation of being someone who strictly professional on the daily basis, he on the inside was a grumpy and easily irritated young man who hold a belief that everything will come to his will from his power and money. The polite smile and kindness he showed outside to the public can be said as merely a façade.

_____________________________________________________

This story is basically my practice fic after leaving fanfiction writing for 2 years. Most of my stories are either at fanfiction.net or AO3 so I'm clueless on how to use this site. Story will be posted in small chapters. English isn't my native language, please excuse any grammar mistakes or etc. 

Also the story will uses a lot of Japanese terms as i intend to follow closely to what it looks like irl Japan. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

Disclaimer: Owari no Seraph belongs to Kagami Takaya, Daisuke Furuya, Yamato Yamamoto and Shueisha. No profit are made from this writings.