Chapter 18:Part 4

Colby's POV

Trigger warning below!

Sam. I feel terrible for doing this to him. I've cut Amber out of my life.
While I'm in the waiting room, might as well talk about her.

We met a few months ago, around the time I got together with Sam. I hooked up with Amber at a party. It went crazy from there. She's nice I guess. Not really, and I don't know why I like her and why I still text her.

Right now, Sam is in room 117 being fixed up. I feel so bad that I drove him to this point. I did this to him. What am I supposed to say to him when I see him?

Part of me didn't want to say anything. The other part knew I had to say something meaningful. But knowing myself, I'd probably screw things up more.

I made him cut himself. Because of my stupid decision, he had to suffer. My Sammy had to go through this, I should've never got together with Amber. I should've left her at the party. But I didn't. It was my choice.

"Mr. Brock?" A doctor called.
I stood up. "That's me."
"Sam is ready." She waved me to come with her.

I looked around the hallway where we were walking. I looked inside some of the rooms. People had it worse. They'd gotten in accidents, tried killing themselves, all of it.

It made me tear up. Sam could've tried to kill himself. Oh God, what would I have done? I couldn't live with myself.

"This is his room." The doctor led me into a lit up room, Sam lying on the hospital bed.

"Sam?" I begged.
"Sir, he isn't awake yet."
"I see that, thank you very much." Wow I sure could be sassy when I wanted to.

"I'm so sorry for making you do this. For cheating on you. I feel so bad, I wish I could take it back but I can't. It was my choice and I regret it Sammy. I'm so so so sorry." I laid my head down oh his chest, and cried.

"Colby." I lifted my head up, and saw Sam's beautiful blue eyes.
"Sam. Did you hear anything I said?" I smiled.
"Yeah. Every word."
"I meant it."
"Colby, I believe you. I forgive you."
"Really?"
"Yes. You rushed me to the hospital when you found me in my room. Alone. Bleeding. You cared enough to get me here. Now we can be Foreverness."
Sam said, laughing a little.

"Foreverness isn't a word."

---------------------
That's the last chapter! This book is officially complete!! I really hoped you loved this book as much as I do. I'm pretty proud of it too.
Shout out to:
You_will_never_know-
BEYONDTHENORMWRITER
iwritecrapstories123
Kitchen_Sink11
sleepygolbach
for voting and/or commenting!!

@ whoever else reads this!
Comment your name here!

I usually have no clue how to end a book, but here we are. With this cliche ending. This sad birthday.
I didn't know how to continue this without it getting super boring and I'm just dragging it on and on and on. I didn't want that. I probably won't do a second book, but I might! Maybe, I'm not sure yet.

So it's officially over guys!!
Thank you all who read it!

landynistrash ❤️❤️❤️