Introduction

Warning, will include spoilers for my P.I.E fanfics.
Something I like to include in stories, but I probs don't do well with, is mysteries and confusion. But, since I have to give you a basic idea of the story, there will be spoilers.

So, again, SPOILERS!

Psych!P.I.E.
This story is very mental health inspired and based.
Seeing as I have an interest in the mental health field, I decided to throw it in with one of my favourite fandoms!

So, in this version, Johnny Ghost suffers with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), formerly known as MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder).
The alters in the system are Johnny Ghost, Jimmy Casket, and Gregory Casket.
Gregory is the core personality, meaning he is the orginal and the body is technically his.
Johnny is the host personality, meaning he is in control the majority of the time. However, he is also a protector, meaning it is his job to protect the body and system, along with just functioning through everyday.
And last, but certainly not least, Jimmy is a protector. Jimmy's job is to protect the body and the system. However, he is a bit excessive.

The way I imagine the system to work is that Gregory, due to trauma, retreated inside, and is too scared to face the world. So, Johnny took control, being the most sane and having the most common sense out of him and Jimmy.
I believe Johnny is first line defence, whilst Casket is second. Also, I see Johnny as mainly protecting against the paranormal.
Why?
Cardboard Friend.

Because Cardboard Friend is the main source of the trauma, therefore Ghost was specifically designed for him, but ended up being the host after Cardboard Friend was no longer a threat.
However, getting accustomed to his new job/role, he forgot how to deal with Cardboard Friend, which is why Jimmy ended up saving them.

Ghost got his name from being specifically designed to protect from ghosts, and from hearing Toast's name as subconsciously taking it on.
Jimmy was named by Gregory, which is why he has such a generic name and then the same last name as Gregory.

Any who, Gregory is 6 (he didn't notice time passing seeing as he hid from the outside world), Johnny is 28, and Jimmy is 21.

-
Paranormal!P.I.E
This story is based on the idea that Jimmy is some kind of paranormal entity, most likely a demon.
In this one, Johnny Ghost is Casket's host, Gregory having allowed Jimmy to do so in an attempt to escape Cardboard Friend.

That's basically all there is to it.

-
Song!P.I.E
This is a random idea based off of something I enjoy doing.
I like to connect songs to characters or to create a scenario off of it.

For example, the song 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing' by 'Set It Off' could be Ghost trying to warn people of Jimmy, maybe not even realising that he is Jimmy.

Again, I'm working on connecting things to create an actual story.

So, for now, ignore this one please!

The first two are available though.

Note for the first one, if you want an explanation of DID, I can give you a quick explanation in another chapter.

Thanks for reading! X