Chapter 11: Fight!

Casper James' POV

"You know what, I'm tired of this."

"Kailan ka pa titino ha? Gabi-gabi, iba-ibang babae! Paano na lang kung may mabuntis ka?"

"That's my happiness! At wag kayong mag-alala, gumagamit ako ng condom."

"God! Calvin, why don't you just take a relationship seriously? Kung hindi mo kaya, gumaya ka na lang sa kapatid mo!"

"Oo nga anak. Gayahin mo si James..."

"James! Puro na lang James! Bakit ba laging siya ang pinupuri niyo! Eh nandito naman ako!"

"Kasi ibang iba si James sayo!"

"That's it! I'm outta here! Ayoko na sa impyernong bahay na to!"

There they go again. It's always like this every morning. I hate it. It's so annoying.

There they go again with their daily routine. Mom and dad would scold Calvin while he would shout back at them. Then, they would compare me to him and the argument ends when Calvin walks out.

Another week end. Just like the other days, BORING. I let out a sigh. God! I missed her!

I missed Ferrera, my car. And that's what I'm thinking. Maybe I could use her now. I went to the garage and unleashed my beautiful beast: Welcome back Ferrera!

I drove off to the mall and park my car in the basement. Then, I went inside the mall. I stopped by a tea shop. Well, that's all I need: a tea.

I went inside and ordered a cup of green tea paired with blueberry cake. Then, I found a comfortable seat to enjoy my snack.

It ain't bad, after all. Going out to places like this is not really my thing. But boredom strikes, so I end up here.

After eating my snack, which seemed like forever, I decided to go back home. I went to the basement to get my car but what I saw made me freeze.

Rue was there, but she wasn't alone. Dalton is with her. They were hugging.

I felt a pang of pain in my chest. It's like someone is stabbing me in my chest.

Well, who am I to feel that way? I'm just a seatmate. A stupid seatmate. But, right from the start, I knew she was special to me.

They finally pulled from each others' arms. I noticed Rue's eyes were red, so was her nose. She certainly is crying.

I finally came back to my real mind. I went to her and grabbed her arm.

"Cas?" She asked.

Simple question, but I know it contains everything.

"Yes it's me, Rue. What happened? Did you cry? Who made you cry?"

"It's nothing Cas." She told me.

"Are you hiding something from me? Come on Rue, tell me." I said pleading her.

"When she said nothing happened, nothing happened." Dalton butted in.

I hate this guy. His getting on my nerves. He's always following Rue, even when she's busy. Yeah, I always notice him.

"And what are you doing here Dalton?" I asked.

"Comforting her." He said.

"Really? Or you just want to win her heart and play with it?"

He just smirked.

"Come on Rue. Let's get outta here." Sabi ko.

I held her hand and intertwine her fingers with mine. I don't care if this is what they call 'holding hands', I just feel right doing this with her.

I was about to step when Dalton grabbed her arm.

"She's not going with you." He said.

"She is."

"Dalton, let go." Rue said and I smirked.

Finally, he sighed and let go of her arm. We went to my car. I opened the door of the passenger seat and Rue sat there comfortably. I sat at the driver's seat and drove off.

The trip was silent. No one spoke. But I'm okay with it, I'm a nerd type, just so you know. And I think, she's okay with it too.

We were in front of her house, finally. I glanced at her. She looked at me too. Her brows met as her gaze met mine.

"What?" I asked.

"How did you know I live here?"

"I, kind of, stalked you. Social media is a good source of information, you know." I answered.

She was about to open the door when I stopped her.

"Wait! Why did you hug Dalton?"

She froze and I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't there when you want someone to comfort you. I'm sorry if I wasn't there. But you know I'll always be by your side when you need someone."

She didn't speak, instead, she got off the car. I followed her and before she could open the gates, I pulled her for a hug.

"You know, you could always hug me even if you have no reason for doing so." I said and pushed my body towards her.

High School Detectives जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें