13.

I change my IG name private it and Tayanna one .
--------

I was in the office right beside my saloon talking to Aisha ,I didn't cut her out ,I let her know everything that I did and she been helping me with my business ,giving her a work here ,one of the big shots here ;)

My office phone began to ring and I clear my throat before picking it up.

"Hello this is Hairstyleai boss floor how may I help you?" I ask shooing Aisha out .

"Its me ,I DM you on gram Thursday ,I'm here" he said.

"I will be right down"

________
Even if I was boss I still work so I chose to go 😞

I have been thinking what if he tried to bring up the past but I need to talk to him about his baby.

"Hey -" he paused as he saw me he hug me and I stood there shock as fuck.

"Faith I miss you ,but we need to talk" he said letting go of me .I nodded and spoke "let's go tonight, Tayanna is with her fathers mother"

He had a confused look on his face .
I sigh "Tayanna is west I change her name, and she at her father mother for the weekend"

I did his hair and he pay "give me yo number so I tell you when I coming ight?"
I gave him .

Lata dat night.

"You change why?" He ask, I sigh looking down I spoke "I felt like my sisters were mad at me you too ,I felt like shit for telling you I was prego in a group chat over phone ,I don't know if you want this baby ,now I was gonna say ' I felt like you didn't love or want me even if we not together but I know you don't cause you would have break down the door force me to listen and work it out ,but over the weeks I began to change and I change a lot I grew an bigger ass,big boobs,height,mature ,and I love you so I wanted to change cause I still got some ways" 

Next part it starts back.
After the IG of faith outfit.

I hope you  knew this was hard to write /(