17

Next day.
Faith.
It was 5:28 in the morning and Lucas phone ☎ had been going the fuck off and I am annoyed picking it put.
I sign ,taking his hand i press the home button unlocking it.
I went straight to message and click recent ,the new texts are from some chick name :Aaleeyah 😍❤

I went through it ,they have been texting since last month, wtf ,I lock the phone putting in on the bed,I walk over to a guest room and cried .

He is really fucking cheating !

When I see this bitch she gon wish she didn't fuck with him!

What a bout heaven and Tayanna!

Clearing my head I went to sleep.

Lucas pov.
I search for Faith on the bed but it was empty,but my phone was on the bed ,and I unlock  it,and see Faith search my phone ☎  ,with me and Aaleeyah .

Getting up I look for heaven I saw her mom getting her dress.

She was crying cause she didn't like 👍to lay down .

I wrap me hands around Faith kissing her but she turn around I spit in my face!
Like wtf!?

Faith:
I was Putting heaven in her clothes when I felt eyes on me ,I ignore him and dress my daughter in :white  off shoulder suit  ,black socks and pink headband.

Faith:I was Putting heaven in her clothes when I felt eyes on me ,I ignore him and dress my daughter in :white  off shoulder suit  ,black socks and pink headband

I felt his hand on my waist and he started to kiss me ,I wasn't having it so I turn around and spit in his face!

Bitch! Taking my daughter I walk out to go to Tayanna room putting heaven into a baby chair.

Waking Tayanna up I let her cool off ,and went to get her 🚿 shower ready!

After that I look for a outfit matching her something to heaven.
I took heaven up and look for her so called father and I handed her to him and said "hold her" he sigh not saying anything.
I make my way upstairs bathing 🛁 Tayanna and brush her teeth 

Helping her with her outfit which was: a tee shirt that said mini boss ,black leather jacket,black mini skirt ,black and white socks and look black boots picking her up I look for some shades and went down doing her hair.

After all that I left them to play Lucas watching them.while I cook breakfast :French toast,eggs,beacons,omlate and coffee ☕ for adults Orange juice for Tayanna and ,I grab heaven gerber fruit from the fridge and her spoon and some water.

Eating in quietness he began to spoke.
"Look babe,it ain't what is seem,we nothing,so please no drama"