Part 7

WARNING ⚠️ INAPPROPRIATE NOT FOR ALL AGES! If you are younger than 13 DON'T READ!
(Akame's Pov)

We were going on a big mission soon I have to get (Y/n) back to full health before it's to late..

Oh god.. my poor (Y/n).. it's okay.. darling I'll protect you...

Her eyes opened and I smiled putting my hand against her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked frowning. She nodded leaning against the wall.

"I was exhausted I used all of my energy to fight.. but..! I feel much better!" She said hugging me. Out of nowhere she pinned me to the bed. My eyes widened and my face turned a little pink.

"(Y/n)..?" I asked as I looked up into her eyes.

She pinned my arms to my sides kissing me. I kissed back moaning a little into the kiss.

She slid her hand up my skirt making me moan. She 'touched' me making me struggle a little

She kissed my neck making me moan a little. Her was in between my legs rubbing against 'Me'

"(Y/n).." I moaned out her name making her smirk.

She unbuttoned my shirt pulling it off. I blushed looking up at her. She slowly took her shirt off revealing her (f/c) Bra.

I couldn't help but stare. She giggled a little before kissing me again. She sat up pulling me onto her lap. She reached behind me unclipping my bra. I smirked a little before wrapping my arms around her neck. She kissed me again and I kissed back. She put her hands on my hips pulling me a little closer to her.

I unclipped her bra making her blush a little. She kissed down my neck making me moan.

She kissed down my stomach pulling my skirt down. She threw it off the bed and stared at my black lace panties.

I blushed a dark red and stared down at her. She slowly pulled my panties down making me blush even darker.

She smirked at me and slowly drug her hand up my leg.

She kissed up my thigh making me moan a little.

She licked a little making me moan. She did it again and I moaned a lot louder than before.

"(Y/N)!" I moaned out grabbing the blanket tightly.

She stuck a finger in me making me moan a little louder.

"Ah~" I moaned turning my head to look away from her and closing my eyes tightly.

She stuck another in and smirked up towards me. Everything about her.. I love her..

I felt a feeling in my stomach.

"I-I'm about to.." I said as I came and she pulled her fingers out licking them. I breathed heavily and sat up.

"Akame? (Y/n)? Get ready we are going soon!" Tatsumi said knocking on the door.

I sighed as I walked to get my clothes. (Y/n) grabbed her shirt putting it on.

"Hey.. hey Akame.." she said making me turn around.

"I love you.. we will continue this.. later~" she said making me blush.

She went to the bathroom and I leaned against the wall. I thought about later and it made me shake a little.

After a little she came out of the bathroom holding her katana.

"Lets go Akame!" She said grabbing my hand making me smile. I love her.

"Finally! What were you guys doing!!" Tatsumi sighed shaking his head.

"I was in the shower and Akame was taking a nap I think!" (Y/n) said smiling.

"Okay! This is it! Get ready.. we will do it!" General Najenda said standing up a smile on her face but a somewhat serious look as well.

(YOUR POV)

I held Akame's Hand tightly smiling at her a little.

"I'll Protect you." She said facing me.

"I'll come back to you.. I promise.." I said smiling at her.

Part 2!

THE END THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🗡