Part 9

Akame kicked esdeath across the field before she could slice my throat.

She looked over at me and helped me up giving me a serious look.

Esdeath created a wall around the area we were fighting in.

"Now no one can interfere with our fight!" Esdeath said a laugh slipping from her mouth. She jumped at Akame slicing her sword towards Akames head.

I put my katana in front of me as esdeath stopped staring Akame Down. I then ran at her super fast holding my katana tightly and at my side. I cut her blue hair and she groaned in annoyance before creating platforms. She jumped backwards on them throwing spikes at me. I dodged from side to side jumping onto the platforms that where currently snapping and falling. I jumped in front of her my katana inches away from her eye. She created a wall right in front of me blocking my Attack. I kicked it and shattered it shoving her off the platform. Akame stepped on her stomach and stabbed into the ground beside her head missing her slice.

"HAHAhaha!" She laughed before kicking Akame off and jumping back on her feet.

I jumped off the platform and brought my katana down right above her head. Her eyes widened and she grabbed her sword putting it above her head blocking my attack. I pushed against her trying to kill her. She pushed upwards causing me to fall backwards and roll across the ground. I tried standing up but she kicked me in the stomach causing me to smack into a rock. Akame ran behind her trying to get a single hit on her..

She would die as soon as we got a small cut on her. Last time we hit her arm she lost it and sliced her own arm off... I swear next time I'll slice her fucking HEAD OFF! I jumped up running at her. I swung my katana as she kicked it out of my hand.

I punched her in the face as I did a back flip kicking her in the face. I backed away and grabbed my katana. She ran towards me as I sweeper my leg across the ground causing her to fall. I jumped back up and kicked her across the field. I ran at her swinging my katana towards her face. Knocking off her hat she glared jumping backwards her sword raised towards me.

She began breathing heavily as she smirked. Akame ran at her and kicked her back. She fell forwards as I pinned her onto the ground. I grabbed my katana and raised it in the air bringing it down towards her head. She dodged her head to the side causing it to fall into the ground getting stuck in the dirt.

"AKAME!" I yelled as I got flung backwards. A sharp piece of crystal or ice or something went right through my leg.

I screamed in pain as she laughed picking up her hat and putting it back on her head. Akame growled lowly and jumped at her kicking her in the stomach. Esdeath coughed up blood as she said something.

"Freezing time.. cheap.." I mumbled as I ripped the spike out of my leg. I fought against her time freeze as Akame and I were above her.

As time unfroze she gasped as we were both at different places than we were before. I was by her head and Akame in front of her. She jumped into the air and threw two spikes down at us.

After a few hours of fighting Akame and I were beaten up pretty bad and so was esdeath. I had a plan..

Akame knew to...

I raised my blade to my neck as did Akame. I sliced downwards as black symbols Began spreading on my skin.

Akames was red as her eyes turned too.

The symbols were in my eyes that were now blood red. They matched Akames as we both were stronger.

It made me cough up black blood and Akame coughed up blood too.

Esdeath gasped as she was in shock.

We both stood up tall and opened our eyes.

THE END THANKS FOR READING THE LAST CHAPTER IS COMIN UP NEXT!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️⚔️