You're all i got || Olivia

Okay so this imagine is going to be a little different. If you have a problem with anything that has to do with LGBT then i suggest you stop right here and read something else. This story also contains foul language.
————————————————————————

It was Olivia's quinceañera. And i was one of her damas along with Monse.

I was supposed to be paired up with Jamal , even though I should be with Olivia because we're together, but he was no where to be seen so i was left watching them walk out in the crowd.

which frankly i didn't mind because i got to see my princess happy and that's all i needed.

After the dance Oliva walked over to me, grab ahold of my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

"Liv you know i don't dance." i groaned as she began dancing in front of me.

"Oh come on babe! for me? just this once?" she pouted giving me those puppy dog eyes.

"ughhh... fine." i said giving in and finally dancing.

Soon enough my best friend Ruby and my other friends joined us on the dance floor.

"Mind if i cut in?" Ruby asked me.

"By all means go for it." i laughed moving towards Cesar and Monse to give Ruby my spot.

We danced ,laughing having a great time.

as we were dancing i heard Ruby yell out Cesars name. My attention turned towards him and Olivia and right behind them i saw Latrell. My heart was beating out of my chest, my breathing was heavy like i had just ran a mile, and my hands shaking violently.

i tried to ran and push them out of the way. but Cesar had wrapped me up in his right arm and fell to the floor grabbing Monses arm bringing her down with us.

I heard the gunshot be fired. my soul was crush. the sound was deafening. i look over to see Ruby face down on the floor and Oliva on her back covered in blood. I could hear Olivia speaking but i couldn't hear Ruben. I quickly ran over to my best friend and turned him over on his back. All i saw was blood.

"No no no no! Ruby! Ruby stay awake you're gonna be okay..." i screamed trying to convince myself more than him. I grabbed ahold of his hand and i could feel him squeezing.

Soon enough his parents came out screaming and began to call the police. I quickly ran over to Olivia and placed my hand on the red stain on her dress and the other cupping her cheek.

"You're both gonna be okay... you guys are all i got... you have to be okay...." i said stroking her face with my thumb.

She looked at me and smiled. Like she knew what was gonna happen. like she knew she wasn't gonna live to see tomorrow.

"I love you, Y/N..." she said hoarsely.

"Oliva don't." tears began to stream down my face down.

"It's gonna be okay... you're gonna be okay..." she brought her hand up to my face wiping my tears away.

The ambulance got there and took both of them away. The ambulance that held Ruby in it turned off its lights and siren because of the condition he was in and didn't want to disrupt him.

as they drove off to the hospital i marched towards Cesar and Monse who were standing in the street.

"This is all your fault!" i cried letting my fists land onto Cesar's chest, "You couldn't do one fucking job and now their hurt!"

I was stopped by Monse who was now standing between us.

"Y/N you know he couldn't do it." Monse said.

"Bullshit." i barked walking off to my car. I sped to the hospital with everyone right on my tail.

I ran inside looking around for anyone that could help me. I walked up to the lady sitting behind the desk.

"Where are they?" i asked loudly

"Ma'am i don't know wha-" the lady tried speaking but i was too angry to listen.

"Where did you guys take them!" i screamed

i was grab by Cesar from behind and carried to the waiting room.

"They're in surgery Y/N. so please just calm down and wait." he told me placing his hands on my shoulders.

i wanted to argue but i knew that wouldn't do anything so i nodded then sat in one of the waiting chairs and i waited. waited for my best friend to be okay. waited for the love of my life to be okay. waited for everyone to settle down. waited to wake up and this all be a dream.

we sat there for a about 4 hours but what seemed like eternity until finally a doctor came out and called out "Family of Ruben Martinez and Olivia (Idk her last name)"

i quickly shot up from seat along with everyone else that was there for them.

he walked over to us with a calm and collected face.

"Ruben is doing just fine. Nothing major was hit. he had quite a bit of bleeding but it's all under control now." he said with a smile.

I felt a little more relaxed and smile slowly began to form on my face.

"Fortunately the bullet went straight through his shoulder." his face suddenly went sour "Which is unfortunate for Olivia. We couldn't get the internal bleeding to stop. i'm so sorry for your loss."

My smile quickly faded.

"No...No... No!" i wailed collapsing to me knees. My heart ached and my head was spinning. The one girl that meant the world to me is dead.

Cesar sat down and held me in his arms as i sobbed.

"I'm sorry... i'm so sorry Y/N..." he whispered into the right side of my head as we rocked back and forth.

————————————————————————
Ahhh what did you guys think?!! did you like it? should i do more like this? tbh i cried writing this.