why'd you lie? || Ruby

BZZ. BZZ. BZZ. BZZ.

my back pocket was vibrating like crazy. i took my phone out to see it being blown up with messages from my best friend, Monse.

Hey!
Y/N
Text me back.
I need to talk to you.
It's important.
dude.
come on.

I rolled my eyes at the messages knowing that it was probably about Cesar or something. Plus i'd hear about it at school anyways, i was gonna see her in 10 minutes.

i continued walking down the sidewalk only a block away from the school. The sun was beating down on me causing me to sweat but i didn't want to remove my sweatshirt because i was wearing a black t-shirt and i didn't want a Prophet to roll up on me.

i turned the corner and saw the school with children scattered around in their own clicks. my feet began to feel more and more like cement as i got closer to the place i dreaded the most. school wasn't my favorite place but there were times were i really didn't mind it.

i walked up the school steps thinking it was just gonna be a normal school day... boy was i wrong.

As i walked through the school doors and down the hallway everyone's eyes immediately focused on me. my heart started to race when i realized they were whispering. I saw Monse and quickly walked to her keeping my head low.

"Yo why is everyone looking at me? do i got something on my face?" i asked her moving my face around.

"Y/N that's not why they're staring at you... loo-" Monse began to explain before being interrupted by Jasmine coming up behind me and giving me a hug.

"Oh, mi niña. I know i hate you because you took my mans but i mean you still didn't deserve to be cheated on." Jasmine comforted pushing her face up against mine.

my heart dropped to my stomach. my head pounded. Ruben... cheated on me?

"What...?" i mumbled pushing Jasmine off looking at Monse to tell me that it was a lie. She didn't say anything. she just looked at me with sorrow in her eyes.

i felt a fire grow in the pit of my stomach. i began breath heavily at the anger i felt inside. I stormed down the hallway looking for the one i used to call the love of my life. my steps made a deafening sound as i walked. i swung my arm to my right and let it hit the lockers.

"Ruby! Ruby, where the hell are you?!" i roared turning a corner and seeing him along side with Jamal and Cesar.

"Princesa, what's the matter?" he questioned trying to put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Don't touch me!" i barked jerking my arm away from his grip "Did you cheat on me?"

"Y/N." i heard Cesar say from behind Ruby trying to get me not to do this here.

I shot him a look which made him quietly step away from Ruby.

Rubens face went from confused to guilty in 0.6 seconds.

"Baby, i swear to you it was just one kiss. Olivia doesn't mean anything to me." he babbled

I heard the name Olivia and it felt like my heart was made of glass and was dropped from the top of a building onto a cement ground. One of the girls that i trusted with my life just kissed my boyfriend. my eyes began to water and i had a knot in my throat.

"You bastard!" i screamed placing my hands on his chest and shoving him back, at this point a crowd of kids had surrounded us.

"You told me you loved me! You told me that i was yours and you were mine! was that all bull? huh?!" with every sentence i pushed him harder and harder

"Y/N stop!" i heard Monse shout trying to get me to step away from the short Latino boy.

i completely ignored her and continued on with my scene. Out of the corner of my eye i could see Olivia completely mortified at the situation that she caused.

"Was my love not enough? Did i not give you everything you needed? Did you need so much more that you had to go to one of my closest friends and get what you needed? How could you!" i howled tears streaming down my face at this point. "You met my family! My parents trusted you so much to let you stay the night! God... You said i was your everything! You said that we'd be together forever... why'd you lie...?" i whispered loudly stepping away from him.

"I...I.. Y/N..." Ruby stuttered not knowing what to say.

"That's what i thought." i sniffled. I turned my back and ran down the crowded hallway. Ruben ran after me causing everyone else to follow. I pushed the double doors of the school open and booked it down the street towards my home. my vision was blurred from the tears and my heart was pumping out of my chest. as one foot stepped in front of the other i could hear my friends calling after me. but i didn't bother to look back. i didn't want to look back.

————————————————————————
A/N : How did you guys like it? i tired to go more in detail because that's something i've always needed to work on. Enjoy ! and let me know what you guys think.