David X Reader: Kidnapped

Your POV
I play online games, with a lot of people... I have many online friends... All YouTubers.. but I've only showed my face to one of them, my best friend, DaithideNogla, or Daithi, or Nogla, or, just David, he is the only friend, that I truly trust with everything, even my life.. but, do I, love him?
__________________________________

It was six in the morning when I woke up, so it was still dark..
I was walking down an ally way
On my way to my friend Craig's house.
It was pitch black outside, I saw no light except for the creepy ass streetlights
...
Some guy, randomly started walking right, beside me... It was really creepy..
"Um, exuse me sir, could you please back up a litt- EEK!"
He grabbed my ass!
"How you doin girl, wanna go to my place, I got dat good good shit"
"Ew, what the fuck!? Get away from me!"
He pushed me in an ally way corner.
"Aw, but I can make you feel things you've never felt before baby"
He said, as he held my arms above my head and started gently rubbing my nipples. I let out an unwanted moan.
'shit' I thought.
"Oh, it feels good dosent it? I told you."
"LET ME GO YOU CUNT!"
"Don't start giving me sass, or I'll just have to make you not walk tomarow."
"YOU FUCKIN-"
He held his hand over my mouth,somehow still keeping me pinned to the wall.
I tried to scream,it was muffled...
He ripped a small hole in my crotch area part of my leggings and panties.
"WHAT ARE YOU!?"
I Muffle screamed.
He quickly slammed his dick into me.
I screamed, or, at least, I tried...
He kept thrusting harder and harder into me... It hurt so bad.. I thought I was gonna break.
And as if it couldn't get any worse, two of his dumb friends showed up...
One, pinned me in all directions, another, started slamming himself into my ass, over and over, and the original guy, slammed himself into my other end... I was getting raped in all entrances... And you may think it would feel good, considering how big they are, but no, this is not some rape porno, where everything feels good... It was nothing but pain... All three holes... Getting brutally fucked... Not much of my skin was showing though, I only had a hole in my crotch area part of my pants.
Then all of a sudden, I heard a certain Irish yell, that in that time.. was my Lord and savior... David..
The guys covering my mouth got distracted.. so I took the opportunity, and screamed.. I screamed for David..
"DAVID!!! HEEELP! AAAAH!"
David came spriting down the ally way..
"GET THE FOK OFF OF HER YE BITCHES!"
He said as he punched two of the guys..
"SHE'S, MINE!"
He punched the last guy, knocking him out.
"Oh my God Y/n, are you ok!? What did they do to you!?"
I was weak, all my holes hurt, and I didn't want to explain to David that I  got raped from three holes...
"David?"
"What, what is it!?"
"I need to rest... Everything...hurts.."
"Ok.. I'll get you to the car... It's all gonna be ok..."
He said as he tightly hugged me almost crying
"What's wrong David? I'm the one who got raped here."
"I wish I could have been there for you sooner... I'm so sorry Y/n.."
"It's ok David... It's ok... I just want sleep.. please"
"Ok"
He picked me up and carried me to the car... The last thing I rememberer before falling asleep.. is David putting me in his lap... And cuddling me... Whispering sweet nothings into my ear...
"Ye'll be ok... It's all gonna be alright... I'm so sorry baby... I'll help you through this... Mentally and emotionally... It's all ok..."
Then, blackness..

David's POV
She fell alseep, right after I said that...
I just sat there.. cuddling her... For at least an hour... Craig must be worried about her.. she was supposed to be at his house, three hours ago, so, I texted him

'hey, Craig... I don't think Y/n is gonna be able to make it to your house tonight, sorry bro'

...

'WAIT WHY!?WHAT HAPPENED?!IS SHE OK!?'

'Everything is ok now... I took care of it.. but... I don't think she wants to talk about it...

'please tell me what happened!"