(MY FAVORITE ONE SO FAR) Lui X Reader: Nothing Holding Me Back

You and Lui have been best friends since middle school, you met because three guys were hitting on you, and Lui knew you looked uncomfortable, but, after Lui stopped the guys, you didn't talk to him until something bad happened, you were being bullied, not just bullied, abused... Lui was always there for you, when everyone else put you down. he said you were beautiful, when everyone said you were ugly. after middle school, Was high school, which was way worse than middle school.. But, you guys are now seniors, and it's your last year there... At Capital High School... *Get that reference?*
You and Lui, decided after 7th grade, that you were gonna run away from home... In 9th, and, you did.. But.. Lui's parents, didn't want you staying at there house... So, Lui ran away too.. You guys now have your own house.. And share almost everything.. Including a bed... But, you guys somehow arnt dating yet.. Well... That is about to change. It was your first class of the day.. Science
You hated science, because you always failed in it, everybody in that class hated you (like in every class) and there's that one jock guy that sits behind you, always trying to get in your pants..

Your POV
The bell had rung, and still no sign of Lui.. Lui is always the one who stops the jock guy (I think his name is Evan) who keeps trying to have sex with me.. I mean.. Why would he anyways.. I'm not pretty.. I'm anything but it... Although, Lui calls me beautiful all the time.. And says nothing anyone says is true.. But.. Somehow, after all those years, I still don't believe him...
"Hey girl-"
"Evan, you ask me this everyday.. No, I don't want to have sex with you.. Find some other whore to fill your twisted horny fetishes for furries..."
"H-How, did you know I liked furries?"
"We have the same computer number Evan.. I see your history... It's some kinky shit.."
That got him to shut up real fast...
Thank god, Lui walked in the room...
For some reason, I found him oddly adorable, in his simple red hoodie and jeans... He is always so addictive to look at.. I have fantasies about Lui... But.. Nobody knows it... I just wish he loved me.. I have high functioning depression... And anxiety.. But.. I've only developed it because I'm always worried about what I say to Lui, or if he takes something the wrong way... Lui is always confused of why I'm so depressed, I have no history of anything traumatic, besides the bullying.. But, it was never enough to scar me..
"Y/n?"
"Yes, Mrs. Wade?"
"Are you paying attention"
"No sorry"
Everyone in the class laughed at my little smartass comment.
"Well, ya better start, there is a test tomarow, Ms. Murphy." (Your last name is Murphy)
Huge time skip brought to you by...
DANK ME ME's, as my mother says it..

You were waiting for Lui to finish in his locker, so he could drive you guys home.. Since you can't drive, you were always scared of it.
Ok back to your POV
What is taking Lui so long.?.
He's always quick with it...
Because he knows how scared I get when I'm alone...
Finally, I saw Lui, walking towards me, with his backpack on and that adorible, cheeky ass smile..
"What took you so long.. I was worried"
"Oh, nothing.. Just.. Got a girlfriend.."
"What?"
WHAT?! He GOT A GIRLFRIEND.?!..
Well, there goes my heart... It was always slightly cracked.. But now.. I think I just heard it snap...or was it my temper.
"Y/n, are, you alright?"
"Y-Yeah... Totally.."
"No your not.. You look like your gonna cry.. I know when your faking a smile.. I've known you like a sister for years Y/n."
Sister?!.. Did I just get family zoned?!
"Y-Ya know what?.. I'm just gonna go and walk home."
"Y/n, it's about to start pouring outside, come on."
"No fuck you I'm walking home"
He didn't hear the fuck you part...
"Why? Did I do something wrong?"
"No.. I just need to... Cool off."
"What?! No Y/n, I know exactly what you mean by 'cool off' your gonna go off and cut yourself again.. No, no exceptions.. Get in the car."
"No"
"Your acting like a real bitch Y/n, please get in the fucking car"
"I was right"
"What?"
"I am a useless piece of trash.. Who can't get anyone to love me.."
Then.. I ran... I didn't care where.. I just, ran.. I heard Lui screaming and trying to catch up to me.
"Y/N PLEASE, WAIT, COME BACK, IM SORRY, I-I..."
I didn't hear the rest, but, I knew he wasn't chasing after me anymore...