Delirious X Reader: jealous

(This is a long one boiz)
(That's what she said)
😏
"Hurry up Red! We gotta go!"
Red was always a little nickname the boys made up for me, because before, when I only knew them from their online names, I wouldn't tell them my name. After trying to get me to say my real name for hours, they gave up, and they chose the name Red, because my character in GTA had Red hair. Like I do in real life now.. I got it dyed not too long after I started appearing in the boys' YouTube videos, and was requested by a lot of their fans to re create my Gta character, in real life, so I just decided to make my hair red, because I was already trying to dye it a color anyways. But, eventually I had to spill the beans, and tell them my real name.. But I'm not the only one who did.
Flashback
"Red! Come on, work with us here!"
"Sorry guys, I can't say my real name"
"Fine, if we all say our real names will you? Including Delirious, who has never said his name to, even us."
"I mean.. I guess, I've already been playing with you guys for about a year.. Fine."
"Tyler"
Wildcat said.
"Craig"
"Mini Ladd said.
"Del? Your turn"
"Fine.. My name is Jonathan."
"Wow"
"Wow Jon, how come you never tell your best friends your name, then when a girl comes around you finally say it!"
"Sorry dudes, and I guess, dudett, I just feel like Red deserves to know"
"Now, Red, what's your name"
"I-It's Y/n.."
"Wow, beautiful name to match a beautiful face"
"W-Why thanks Jon"
"What?! Did I say that out loud?!"
"Yep"
"Shit!"
End flashback
I always liked Jon.. Maybe a little too much.. But, I also like Tyler, I like everybody.. I fall for guys too fast.
"Red! We, are, gonna, be, late! Let's go!"
"Shit, sorry! Ok I'm coming!"
We got in the car, and drove off.
"Where are we going anyways?"
"I told you Red, it's a surprise."
"But I don't like surprises!"
I said, crossing my arms like a little kid.
"Your adorable, you know that?"
"Yeah"
'Wait, did he just call me adorible?!'
Small time skip
"Ok, we're here, close your eyes."
"Ok?"
I said, closing my eyes.
He put ear muffs on me so I couldn't hear anything.
"Hey! Why do I have to wear muffs!?"
I didn't hear his answer. I heard muffled yelling, as if something had gone wrong, it seemed like he was yelling at Evan.
Jonathan's POV
Oh no.. Shit.
"Evan!! You seriously forgot your suit at home?! I fucking told you, over and over, to not forget it!!!"
""I know, I know! I'm sorry!"
"SORRY DOESN'T COVER THIS EVAN!!"
"I KNOW!"
"Shit, shit, what are we gonna do?! We can't just have Y/n sitting here for an hour while you get your damn suit!"
"Um, SAMI!"
Craig yelled for his girlfriend.
"Yes babe!?"
"Can you distract Red for an hour while I run to Evan's house to get his suit?!"
"Yeah hold on!"
"Problem solved boys!"
Craig yelled to us.
"Thanks Craig! We don't know what we'd do without you!"
He chuckled.
Sami went up to Y/n, and put her in her car.
Your POV
"What's going on? I heard yelling"
I took her ear muffs off.
"Um.. Nothing, I just need to take you to get your nails and hair done."
"Oh, ok?"
I didn't like what was going on at all.. First, I hear yelling, and now Sami is trying to distract me?! We don't even like each other! In fact she hates me for how nice Jon is to me!
"Ok, we're here."
We got out of the car, and went into the nail salon, it was beautiful. There was rainbows painted on the walls, and a rainbow ordered nail polish holder, filled with over 200 colors at least!
"Damn this place is pretty!"
"I know, I used to come here all the time before I met Craig."
"Why don't you go here anymore?"
"Because I don't feel like I need to cover my nails with color anymore, the same reason I don't like wearing makeup and doing my hair anymore."
"Cool."
We sat in the chairs, and were approached by two girls, they looked to be around twenty.
"Ok, would you two like pedicures and manicures?"
"Yes please"
Sami said.
"Ok, what colors?"
"Black"
"Light red"
"You mean pink?"
"No, I mean light red"
"Red, light red is pink"
"No, it's not!"
"Yes it is!"
"Honey, it doesn't matter!"
One girl said to Sami.
"We will get you your light red hon"
"Thank you."
I glared at Sami.
She aggressively grabbed my shoulder.
"You know I hate you with all my will, but I'm not going to let you take Jon away from me.. Even if that means you don't come back alive today."
She whispered in my ear. My anxiety and heartbeat spiked, knowing I'm being forced to sit right next to someone who might make sure I "don't come back alive.."
I wanted to cry, but I couldn't just call Jon.. I needed a plan.
"Hey fuckface, you even listening to me?!"
"Yes, I'm listening."
"What did I just say then?"
"Something I didn't care enough about to give a shit."
"Fucking bitch"
"I'm sorry, I don't fuck female dogs, that's illegal."
"Fuck off Red, no one is impressed with your smart ass remarks."
The two girls painting our toenails were giggling.
"You sure about that sour-face?"
"Fuck off."
"I'm not sure where to find a fuck to off, sorry, you'll have to do it yourself."
She growled.
Time skip (an hour later)
Sami checked her phone.
"Fucking finally! We can go back now, put on your fucking mask and earmuffs, and let's go before I decide to throw you into traffic."
Time skip
Sami POV
I have an amazing plan.. Just when Jon is about to ask her to be his girlfriend, I'll kiss him, he'll kiss back, and I won't need Craig anymore, and Y/n will be crushed! Perfect.
I took her out of the car, and set her in the chair.
"Alright, take off her mask and earmuffs"
Your POV
I heard small giggles as my mask and earmuffs were being taken off. I opened my eyes to see Jon with flowers. Everyone was there, all dressed up standing next to their significant other, except for Sami. She seemed to be avoiding Craig.. He looked sad.
Jon looked me in the eyes.
"Y/n, you make me so happy, and I'm very glad that you got kicked out of your mom's house in high-school.. Because if you didn't, we wouldn't be here today, so I am asking you-"
Sami POV
Annnnnd, now!
Your POV
Before he could finish his sentence, Sami grabbed his face and kissed him.. And from my perspective, he was kissing back.
My heart, broken.. Shattered.. My enemy just kissed my crush.. And he kissed back.
I wasn't the only one surprised.. Most of them looked generally surprised, while Craig had a look of pure betrayal, and a look of hurt in his eyes. I saw that Tyler looked crushed.. Because I guess he had planned this whole thing for Jon and I.. But, I guess Jon had other ideas.
I got up, and ran into the woods behind Tyler.. Not bothering to look back.
I ran, and I ran.. Until my legs hurt..I saw a quiet pond with a log next to it, in the pond, but still connected to the land.. I sat of the log, and thought. I tried to comprehend what the fuck just happened. Running it back in my head over, and over, and over again.. Trying to find an explanation of why Jon would do this to me.
His I accidentally hurt him? No, it couldn't have been. Did he secretly hate me the whole time? I don't know. Did he plan this whole thing, just to brag to me about Sami? Maybe.. But not likely..
I am weird.. In situations I should be panicking, mad, or scared.. I'm fine, I'm calm and collected enough to think.. But in times that are completely normal for others, like conversation, or asking someone for help.. I freak out and overthink everything.. It's quite weird.
I was too deep in my thought to notice a hand on my shoulder.. I sighed.
"Hi Tyler.."
I said quietly.
"What? How did you know it was me?"
"I know you Tyler.. Your one of the only people who would actually care enough to come and comfort me, and I appreciate you for that."
"Damn that's really sad.."
We were talking at a low level, careful. As if we talked too loudly, that the beautiful scene around us would break, like a light push to a piece of delicate glass.
"Listen.. I know how you are, and I know your thinking really hard right now.. So hard to where you can't really express emotion. But, I'm so sorry about what Sami did.. You don't deserve any of what Sami says and does to you Red, your better then her."
I sighed.
"I'm just trying to figure out why Jon would to this to me.. I don't remember doing anything wrong.."
"You probably didn't.. But, Evan and the rest are trying to verbally beat the shit out of him.."
Tyler sat down close next to me on the log.. Taking in the beautiful scene around us..
The bright pond, lit by only the beautiful moonlight, and our eyes that were adjusted to the darkness.. The amazing greenish blue glowing pond, reflecting beautiful colors off of the moon.. The wildlife chirping and clicking away, with the beautiful pink water flowers spread perfectly around the pond.. It was truly break-taking..
We completely forgot about what was going on not too far away from us.
Evan's POV
"Jon, why the fuck did you let her do that?!?"
"I didn't! I couldn't get away in time!"
"BULLSHIT! RED IS SCARED OF HERSELF! YOU KNOW THIS JON! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!"
Craig's POV
"SAMI ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"
"Nope, not at all.. I crushed that dumb whore's hopes and dreams, and it's great!"
"Sami.."
I gave her a look of pure hurt and sadness.
"After all I did for you.. I let you come into my life, into my home! And you betray my trust and emotions like this? You should be ashamed of yourself Sami.. God, I don't even want to call you that.. Are you at least sorry?! At least for me?!"
"Nope, I could care less about any of you fuckers. The only one I love is Jon, that's why I fucking ruined that girl.. I did it on purpose."
I dropped to my knees and broke down..
"Ha! Fucking pussy! Don't get attached to hot girls so easily you desperate fuckboy."
She didn't even hesitate to call me a pussy for showing my feelings, and walked away..
Jon's POV
"Please.. Please! I didn't do anything! I didn't want to kiss back! I love Y/n with all my heart!"
"We both know that's a bunch of bullshit Jonathan.. You hurt that poor girl."
"I, I"
I broke don't to my knees and started crying...
"I love her so much man, I would never try to do anything to hurt her!! I.. I love her so much, I can't lose her.. I'll die!"
I cried for myself, because of the guilt and sorrow I felt.. And I cried for Y/n.. Because I physically felt her pain.. Of pure sadness, and confusion.. She was wondering why I would do this to her. We can feel each other's emotions (when we want) and I know what she's going through- wait, love? Why is she feeling love? Is it for someone else? Where's Tyler?
Y/n POV
Ten minutes earlier
"Yeah.. I don't know why he would do this to me Tyler, I loved him so much."
Wait, I feel Jon's emotions. He's, guilty. He's sad, regretful, depressed even.
"You deserve nothing less then perfection Y/n.. Which Jon will not give you."
My heart started picking up.
"Wh-What are you trying to say Tyler?"
"I..He doesn't deserve you Y/n.. I will treat you so much better then him"
I felt a small spark in my heart, but only for a split second, but I was shot out of my thoughts, as I felt lips touch mine, it was Tyler.. I realized, who I really love.. And pushed Tyler off me.
"I-I'm sorry Tyler.. I love Jon.. You'll find someone someday.. And you know me Tyler.. You know I hate myself for hurting you like this.. But I just don't like you in that way.."
Tyler looked down.
"I.. Understand."
I got up, hugging Tyler and giving him a small gentle kiss on the cheek.
"You can sit here and think if you need to."
I ran all the way back, to see Jon on his knees crying.. Nobody noticed I was there yet.
"Please! I've told you this so many times guys! I didn't want to kiss back! I love her so much, I would never want to hurt her! I love her, I love her, I love her, I love her!!"
He kept repeating the words I love her over and over, smacking the ground, clearly angry with himself.
I walked up behind him, and asked him to stand up.. As he did so, I attacked him with a hug, crying as I cuddled up to him.
"I-I'm so sorry Jon"
"You're sorry?! It just seemed like I kissed another girl, and you're forgiving me?! I.. I don't deserve it."
"You didn't mean to Jon.. We all make mistakes, some of us just need to be more forgiving of them."
"Really? So, your not mad?"
"No.. Jon, I forgive you."
"Well then.. What I was gonna do before Sami was a bitch."
He pulled my chin gently up, and kissed me passionately..
"Y/n L/n.. Will you make me so happy? And be my girlfriend?"
He said, pulling out a pink thing of flowers.
"Yes.. Yes, I will."
And with that, our lips were connected again.
Sami POV
Three years later
I had just broke up with my 12th boyfriend..
I was walking to the cemetery, as I did often these days, when I heard cheerful laughing and yelling, I went over, and saw them.. It seemed to be a wedding.
I walked over, to see her.. That bitch who took my boy away.
It seemed to be an after party of some sort.
"I love you so much Jon.. I can't wait until our little Angel is born."
She said, rubbing her stomach, smiling.
"I know, I can't believe we made it this far."
Then, I saw, him.. The one I used to love.. My first, and best.. He was looking better than ever, but he was dancing with a girl much more beautiful than me..
She glanced over at the husband and wife.
"Do you think we can be like them, someday teddy bear?"
"Of course.. Since we've been dating for two in a half years now.. Maybe sooner then you think princess."
He said, kissing her..
This is what I deserve.. Dying alone, with all my enemies having what they want.. My crush is having a child with my greatest enemy, and my ex is dating a beautiful girl, and plans to marry her.. I don't deserve any of that stuff...
Doesn't matter.. I will find the right guy.. At that point.
I was just jealous of her.
(A/n
Sorry for not updating anything for so long guys.. I'm working on a story, and I'm a little stumped.. So I gave you a very long story in return for being so patient with me.