Delirious X Reader: Popular

Setting: high school
I woke up at 6:00 am.. Pretty normal, but now how am I gonna wake up Jon?
I turned over to him, and shook him a bit, only earning small groans of annoyance.
"Come on Jon! It's 6:00! Get, UP!"
I said, pushing him. Still didn't get up.
"Jon, I swear to god, don't make me get the water."
He shot up.
"I'm up! I'm up! Don't get the water!"
"Thank you, now get up and get ready h20delirious"
I called him that, because he was so scared of water in middle school, and he was a very shy kid, who always whore a mask, and drew creepy stuff (very well might I add) thus the name, delirious.
I left the room, and got ready.
Time skip.
"Jon! 6:50! Time to go h20!"
"Coming!"
He came running downstairs in his normal blue hoodie, jeans, hockey mask, and grey backpack.  I slipped on my mask real quick, and we were on our way.
We walked out the door, me locking it behind us. We lived by ourselves, because both of our parents died when we were little (they are not siblings) so we got a house together when we turned 16. We lived about 30 minutes away from the school, that's why we leave at 6:50, because we want time to talk and hangout, and our school starts at 8:00am.
"Hey Y/N/N, want some Starbucks for the testing today, it'll drive Mrs. Allison crazy, cause she can't take it away from us.
"Sure."
As we walked in, we saw the often seen face of Starbucks for us, She was an employee named Angel.
"I assume the normal for you guys? Or does Jon want to try something he's not gonna like again? Huh?"
She said, chuckling. She knew us very well.
"Yep, same old same old for me."
I said.
"Got it, Vanilla chi tea, no ice'n'spice I'm assuming?"
Ice'n'spice is what we called tea with spice and ice in it, which I just like mine plain.
"Indeed. Jon?"
"Can I try the-"
"Peppermint mocha?"
"Yeah how'd you know?"
"It's the only thing on the menu you haven't tried Jon."
"Oh, well there's that."
We laughed.
After we grabbed our drinks, we headed to school, not in a hurry of course.. We didn't have friends there to hurry for in the morning, and I don't really like eating much, Jon would always have to bribe me, or convince me to eat.
As we walked up to the doors, we saw and heard the usual.. Papers with insults being thrown at us, and people saying mean things.
"Fucking masked freaks!"
Oh yeah, did I forget to mention, Jon isn't the only one who wears a mask?.. I wear the same mask as him, but with blue triangles instead of red, and cat ears at the top of them.. And I wore a pink hoodie, and skinny jeans.
We held hands as to avoid people trying to take one of us and beat us again..
We walked to the corner of the lunchroom, like normal.. And sat down, just talking.
"What would life be like if we were dead."
"Probably a lot better for other people.. But if you were to die without me, I'd go after you in the sweet release on death."
"Same."
"Wanna come with me to get food?"
"Um.. Yeah I guess, but I'm not getting anything."
"Come on.. Please?"
"No Jon.. You know this, I don't like to eat.."
"Please.. Just one apple or something?"
"I'll eat a Banana."
"Thank you, now let's go."
I got up following him to the breakfast line.. We were instantly being poked at.. For me, quite literally.
Someone tazed me with their two fingers in my sides.. Causing me instant pain.
"Ow!"
Jon turned around and glared at the guy through his mask, and pulled me in front of him.
"Leave her alone asshole."
"Oh? Is the pink little emo getting a banana? Good.. Fatty could use some healthy things for once."
Another guy who was only behind Jon now, said.
"Hey, fuck off.. She's not fat.. She's beautiful.."
"Oh.. Ok, I guess Delirious here has a crush on Kitty huh?"
He turned back to me, and ignored their teasing.
We got our food, and sat back down at the corner.. Eating on the floor.
"Jon?"
"Yes?"
"Do you remember when you used to hang out with the Vanoss Crew?"
"Yeah why?"
"What was it like being so popular?"
"Oh it was great! If people ever fucked with me, they would get their ass kicked by Evan, so people said only nice things to me.. It was so amazing! Unlike now.. Now not a single person besides you, have said anything to me that's not an insult."
"I feel like I ruined your popularity.. I'm the one who got you kicked out of the group.."
"It's not your fault.. I was just done with them talking shit about you.. I'm the one who chose to get out of there."
We had finished eating, and dropped our stuff at our class, so we decided to just sit in the courtyard.
"Oh god.. I have to go to PE today..."
"Damn that sucks.. Just, don't dress down, don't take off your mask, don't reveal your name to anyone.. And just, don't participate in anything., ok?"
"I'll try.. God, I wish you were in that class with me, it's where I get the worse of my insults."
"Don't worry, I'm a TA in my English class, and I'm done with everything, I can join you."
"Really? Thank you so much Jon!"
I said, hugging him.
"No problem... Anything for you."
I blushed.
The bell rang, and we headed to our first class, history.
8:00
"Welcome back class.. Now, at the end of class today, I'd like to address something serious.. But for now, today is an individual work day.. So make sure to get all your stamps, and remember your binder check is in three days."
I sat next to Jon, and like in most our classes, we just spent our free time writing depressing poems, and drawing dark things.
"You know, I can draw nice things too.. But, I don't like doing that here.. It shows too much of my real personality."
"Me too, I can draw dogs, and cats, and cute stuff.. But, I choose to draw people hanging, and things like a single flower in a rainstorm.. And that's the most friendly I get."
"Well, what are you drawing right now?"
He said, looking over at my paper.
"I'm drawing Evan hanging from a noose."
"Oh, nice.. I'm drawing that one guy who called you fat this morning.. I'm drawing him to be really fat, and I'm gonna give it to him, and it's gonna say kill yourself, because he needs a taste of his own medicine."
"Cool."
The guy who called me fat, walked right up to us.
"Hey Fatty, how are you doing."
"Actu-"
"HA! Don't care."
Jon grabbed him by his collar and pulled him close to his mask, so he could see his face expression perfectly.
"Listen here you motherfucker, you talk about, to, or even around my friend again, and your fucking dead.. Got it, Marcel?"
He was taken aback.
"Wh- You know my name?"
"I know exactly who you are fuckboi, and if you go near my best friend again, your dead, got it?"
He didn't say anything.
"I said got it dirtbag?!"
"Yes! I'm so sorry! I.. I won't hurt her!"
He ran back to his seat, frightened.
8:20
The guy keeps staring at me, with an apologetic looking face, then at other times, with a scared face.. I told Jon. Now every time he looks at me, Jon growls at him, which scares him.
I wonder what he did to make him so scared.
"Marcel"'s POV
20 minutes earlier.
I decided I was gonna go over there, and fuck with that girl again.. She is really pretty.. But, I don't know how to tell her now.. My friend wanted me to bully her, and I did at first, not knowing how beautiful she was.. And now, I can't stop, or else she'll think I'm weird.. But, it doesn't matter anyways, because her little friend keeps protecting her.
I went up to her.
"Hey Fatty, how's it going"
"Actu-"
"HA! Don't care!"
Delirious grabbed me by my collar and pulled me close to his mask. I could see every detail of his upper face area, his nose to his forehead.. That's how close I was.
"Listen here you motherfucker, you talk about, to, or even around my friend again, and your fucking dead.. Got it, Marcel?"
How does he know who I am?!
"Wh- You know my name?"
His eyes turned a scary bright glowing blue..
"I know exactly who you are fuckboi, and if you go near my best friend again, your dead, got it?"
His eyes then turned to a bright red.. Scaring the shit out of me.
I didn't say anything, afraid.
"I said got it dirtbag?!"
His eyes glowed bright red with fire.
"Yes! I'm so sorry! I.. I won't hurt her!"
He let me go, and I ran back to my seat, terrified.
Current time.
I kept starring at the girl.. Trying to silently apologize... But it didn't work out too good., she told Delirious, and every time I looked at her, he would growl, that horrifying inhuman like growl..
I have to tell someone.
Your POV
Lunch
We sat in our corner, like always, Jon had to bribe me to eat.
"Come on.. I'll buy you a webcam for your videos, if you eat when your supposed to this month.."
"What?! Really?!"
"Yep."
"Ok!"
I really wanted a webcam.. So my fans on YouTube could see how excited I was to give them their content.
'Marcel' walked up to us in out corner.
"Hey, I uh-"
Jon growled, making Marcel unsteady with his talking.
"I'm, r-really sorry for what I said.. Your not fat.. In fact, Evan wanted me to bully you, but I instantly regretted it, because I saw how beautiful you were.. I'm.. Really, fucking, sorry.. "
Jon seemed to calm a bit.
"I forgive you."
I said.
"Hey uh, you kinda remind me of someone... A YouTuber? Her name is KatGaming? You sound a lot like her."
Oh no.. Please no.. I hope he doesn't know who I am.
"Um.. Nope, not me.. I don't watch YouTube, yet alone make videos.."
"Oh.. Sorry, you just really sound and act like her. I'll leave you guys alone before Delirious beats me."
"Damn right boy."
He walked away, as me and Jon looked at each other, slightly in a panic.
"Nobody can know who I am! I've shown my face in so many videos!"
"I know, I know! I'm so sorry.. Um.. We can think of something! I promise!"
One year later
We had taken care of the whole "facecam" problem.. And now everyone including me, was comfortable with seeing my face in videos.. But only people who are subscribed can see my face, including people at my school.. So they don't know who I am still, but my loyal subscribers do!
Current time
"Jon, where are you taking me?"
"You'll see"
As we pulled up to the place, I could see the whole crew there.. Including their latest recruit.. Marcel.
Also, did I mention the boys were back together?
"Hey! Y/n! I've missed you! Haven't seen you in a few years!"
Said Marcel, hugging me.
"Well I haven't seen her in longer! Since freshmen year of highschool!"
Craig said, hugging me.
We all had a huge party.. And that was the surprise I guess.. At least I thought so.
Evan sat me down on a chair in the middle of the party..
Jon came up to me, and got on one knee.
"Y/n, you have been my best friend, since we were born, through day and night, you made me finally comfortable with myself and others.. And I thank you for that.. And love you for it.. And here we are now..
Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Oh my god, yes!!"
I said
He grabbed my chin gently.. Lifted up both our masks just enough to reveal our lips, And kissed me softly, hearing cheering and yelling of joy from all around.
It's so nice to finally be comfortable with who I am.. It's nice to finally be popular.