Night 1 Part 2

Matthew leaned back in his chair and stretched his arms. He was feeling relaxed and honestly a bit mad. After being debriefed and looking at the cameras to reveal that all of the animatronics were all on the stage, still as statues, he figured that the phone call was a prank played on him because he was the new guy. This wasn't the first time it's actually happened to him, like his freshman year at high school when he was the new student. Matthew wasn't going to waste his power if no animatronics were coming to kill him with their "heavy assets." So this should still be an easy job.

However, after five minutes, he heard some strange sounds from the left hallway. He turned on the doorway light to find Bonnie striking a sexy pose. Lightning fast, Matthew closed the door and let out a deep breath, his heart was pounding. *Okay, this is no prank. Just great...* Matthew thought, gasping for breath as he listened for movement outside the door. Once he was sure the coast was clear, he opened the door back up in order to conserve power and saw that Bonnie was no longer there.

Matthew picked up the camera tablet and checked around the convention, flipping between the many different views. Freddy was still standing on the stage, Bonnie was showing off her rear end in the backstage, and Chica was coming down the hall, staring intently at his camera and giving ample vision to her massive cleavage. *What in the hell is with these animatronics?* Matthew's face was blushing bright red. He was controlling his libido at the moment, but appeared to slowly be losing his sanity in the process. This job was not good for the physical or mental health of any man, it seemed to him. Matthew checked his remaining power and the time on his watch. 82% power left, and the clock was at 1:23AM. Matthew was starting to feel confident in his abilities to survive the night.

Suddenly, there was a great big squeak coming from the right doorway, catching him off guard. When Matthew checked the door by turning on the light, he got a major surprise. Chica was there, pressing and smothering her heavy assets up against the window, trying to give him quite the view. Managing to ignore the craziness of the action, Matthew reached his arm to shut the right door, when he heard the other door close. Turning quickly, he saw that Bonnie had moved into the office and closed the left door, trapping him inside. Matthew shakily started to back up, and he moved right into Chica, who was now in the middle of the right doorway. Nowhere else to go, Matthew was cornered in this office. He saw a bright gleam in their eyes as he frantically looked between them and continued to back into the corner of the room, but he had no idea what the gleam had meant. Happiness? Victory? Lust, even? He couldn't quite place a name to it.

Fear and adrenaline fueling his actions, Matthew let out a frightful yelp and launched himself up into the air. He had jumped right onto the ceiling, his fingers digging into the tiles as he was hyperventilating badly, purely petrified and praying for his life to whatever possible deity out there that could possibly be listening in. But when he jumped up, his glasses fell down to the floor, and without them, suddenly his vision made it impossible to see beyond the office windows. And yet, even though Bonnie and Chica had maybe a few inches on him, especially Bonnie given her tall ears, they couldn't reach up to Matthew. Besides, his fingers were completely dug into the styrofoam ceiling tiles, and curled up in a vice-like grip. Somehow, he was holding himself upside down with only his two hands, like something out of a Spiderman movie.

"Hey Matthew," he heard a seductive and enticing female voice say, but in his fear he was unable to identify who had spoke, "You've dropped your glasses. Why don't you come down from there and retrieve them?"

"No," was his rushed and shaky reply before he screamed, "I don't want to die!" Matthew began sobbing, thinking that this was his final night on this Earth and this scenario could only end one way, and that would be his death at the hands of the anime convention's prized animatronic stars. But this sudden outburst had only confused the two girls beneath him.

"Chica, do you know if there is anything long enough to reach him and help him back down from the ceiling?" Bonnie questioned. Chica gave her a nod.

"There's a broomstick in the supply closet backstage. That should work." Chica left the room out the left door while Bonnie remained put, keeping an eye on Matthew with an interesting sort of curiosity with many different thoughts running throughout her mind. Matthew was still terrified, and felt that he was on the verge of a true panic attack, but looking around showed him that there may have yet been salvation. He saw a vent in the ceiling, and it was only half an arms length away! His hope resurfacing, he slowly took one of his hands out of the ceiling tiles and reached for it. If only he could climb in and hide in the vent and escape this nightmare, then perhaps he could...

Matthew was unable to finish his thought, as he was suddenly hit sharply in his side by a large, wooden broomstick. He never heard Chica coming back in the office! Matthew let out a pained grunt and brought his hand back, placing it on his side, hoping to ease the pain at least slightly. Not being allowed any more time to think or react, Chica whacked him again, this time on his head with the same broomstick, and it was enough to make Matthew lose his grip. and he fell from the ceiling. As soon as he touched the floor he took off, running into the darkened halls. He heard giggles from behind him, and worse, they were growing ever closer. But in the dark convention without his glasses, Matthew could barely see at all. While looking for an escape route or even the exit, his head collided with one of the walls, and he crashed down to the floor, agony making itself known like a migraine in his skull. Spazzing and on the verge of blacking out, the last thing Matthew remembered was hearing two separate feminine gasps and seeing two fuzzy, brightly colored figures standing directly over him.