Night 3 Finale

All of the animatronics had immediately rushed over to Matthew's unconscious form and quickly checked him. His breathing was getting faint, he was still losing some blood, and could even possibly be going down into shock, which was not good at all. If he were left like this, untreated, there would be no way that he would live to see another day.

"What are we going to do?" Mangle cried, fresh tears already forming again in her eyes, but not actually running down her face. This was Matthew, just the nightguard, the new guy at the convention that they had assumed would be like any other guard in the past, who had risked his life to protect her, showing all of the girls that he had truly cared for all of them and saw them as more than just robots, and here he was, lying on the floor and possibly on his deathbed.

"I don't know any first aid. Anyone?" Freddy asked in a slight panic, trying to keep a level head. At the same time, she was fighting herself inside her mind to go against everything that she had originally assumed of him. The other animatronics had all shook their heads solemnly, save for Mangle who was covering her face with her hands. Freddy thought for a suggestion before it eventually came to her. There was one more person that they could trust to help them out.

"We may have to call Mairusu back into the convention. Bonnie, do you still have that one night guard's cell phone?"

"Yeah, I have it."

"Ok. I'm going to need you to call him and explain what happened and why we need him. I will get to work trying to clean up this blood and these overturned tables," She gestured out to the room before facing the rest, "Everyone else, take him back to the office. After that, come back here and help me, but leave one girl with him at all times, to keep him comfortable and to make sure he doesn't get any worse."

Nodding, the animatronics had got up to do what they had been told, with Mangle being the one to volunteer and watch over Matthew. Bonnie had called Mairusu right away, and he was understandably kinda pissed off at being woken up at two in the morning by the phone call, but quickly agreed to come back over as soon as he could after hearing about Matthew. 

Roughly ten minutes later...

Mairusu burst through the doors of the convention and quickly ran towards the office, hardly glancing at the other girls. Coming in through the left door, he found that Mangle was sitting in the chair, and cuddling Matthew on her lap. She instantly blushed from embarrassment when he saw her in this position, and tried to explain herself.

"Oh, Mairusu! I'm sorry," Mangle spoke nervously, but managed not to stutter, "It's just that he was feeling cold, so I was trying to warm him back up."

Mairusu reached over and put his hand up against Matthew's forehead. He was actually feeling quite cold. Not a good sign. He stood up and retracted his hand.

"Mangle, could you please help me carry him to my car? I have brought a small first aid kit in my car, but I've found that it's always easiest to help an injured person when they're in a comfortable environment, so I'm going to take him back to his apartment because it's closer than mine is."

Mangle didn't ask any questions, such as how Mairusu even knew Matthew's apartment address or the apartment building. They had slowly carried him out, Bonnie and Freddy coming up to help them out the door. After Matthew was gently put in the passenger side with his glasses and a few bandages already on his hip and chest, Mairusu sped off down the road to his apartment, thankfully only about three blocks away.

Timeskip

Matthew came to slowly, just like his first night in the convention with that head-on collision with the wall, only this was a bit worse. Looking around, he saw that he was in his bedroom, under the covers of his own bed, and felt bandages on the right side of his face, most of his upper torso, his left stomach and hip, and once across his thigh. He only knew that he was bandaged because he hurt badly, and parts of his body felt tight. Raising his head up off his pillow, causing a bit more pain, he saw Mairusu sitting down across from him, which was a very surprising revelation, knowing that his boss knew where he lived and was actually in his house.

"Hey, Matthew. It's good to see that you're finally awake." He said, taking notice of his head coming up.

Matthew just grunted in response, cringing in pain before resting his head back down on his pillow. This pain was worse than that wall crash and kicking Foxy in her leg combined. This was going to make him incredible sore, he just knew it. Mairusu continued to speak.

"The cameras have a secret recording function on them, y'know. I was able to watch everything play out on my phone while I was waiting for you to wake up. You are the only night guard I've ever had that cared about the girls for who they are, not only what they look like. Plus, you really kicked that guy out to next week! That should send a message to anyone in the future looking to break in. You definitely deserve a raise for your noble and heroic actions. How does, say, twice the usual pay?"

*$900 a week! Well, people have lived off of worse salaries...* Matthew thought to himself, unable to keep his eyes from widening at the proposition. How could he say no to that? Straining himself, Matthew couldn't move without inflicting some more pain on his body, but he managed to force a small nod. Mairusu smiled.

"Good, I'm glad that's settled, then. Take tomorrow night off, you need time to recover before you're fit to work again. God knows that you've earned it." Mairusu had turned and was heading to the door when Matthew finally responded verbally.

"Wait!" It was more of a loud whisper than anything else, as that was the best that he could manage to croak out, but Mairusu still stopped, hearing him and looking back. 

"Yes?" he asked, turning back to face him, "What is it?"

"That phone guy told me about some secret animatronic in the back closet..." Matthew gasped out, feeling like he could really go back to sleep,  "Could you tell me a little more?"

Mairusu's expression dropped, and he quickly looked around with a nervous expression, as if someone was eavesdropping on this conversation. When he was sure that they were alone, he leaned forward and whispered.

"There's an old, spring lock suit that looks like Bonnie. We call her Spring Bonnie. There was another one named Golden Freddy, but she... was, er... incredibly defective. She's now powered down permanently and in a junkyard. Anyway, Spring Bonnie will most likely come out on Friday night, your last shift this week, in two days. Her wiring may be old, but it still finds ways to work for certain periods of time late in the week. I don't understand this happens, and even my animatronic experts and engineers don't have a solid explanation for it, either. Just, try not to think too hard about it..."

Mairusu left quickly before Matthew had anything else to say.