Night 3 Part 2

Mangle had heard Matthew outside of her cove, but remained where she was. She was too nervous to look out, especially after her failure of a call the night prior. She didn't know if he knew that it was her who tried to call him, and wasn't sure if she really wanted to find out. Once she heard him leave, she stayed in hiding for about another minute before peeking out. When she did, she saw a box of chocolate, which was one of her personal favorites, in terms of food. Built to be as human as possible, yes it was possible for them to eat and taste. How else would Chica just love pizza so much?

Alongside the chocolate was a little note. She picked up the box and opened up while unfurling the note to read what it had said. There wasn't much, but basically Matthew was asking her to come down to the office and talk, but only if she really wanted to, as he didn't want to force himself onto her. Mangle sighed, and ate a piece of chocolate before eventually making up her mind. Leaving the note and box inside of the cove, she had started walking down the east hall towards the office when a crash rang out from behind her, a window breaking. Before she could act, Mangle was suddenly grabbed from around her waist, and she froze up in terror. After letting out an ear-piercing scream, a hand moved over and covered her mouth, shutting her up.

"Oh, stay quiet and still, you slut," the voice was being whispered directly into her ear. It belonged to an older man, likely in his upper fifties, and who sounded hollow and very perverted. Despite not seeing him, Mangle could practically feel the perverse smile on his face. "I won't hurt you if you work with me here. Well, perhaps not as much..."

Mangle was too scared to attempt to break out, and after the hand around her mouth moved quickly, there was the distinct sound of unzipping as the man slowly opened his jeans. Mangle definitely would have lost her virginity right then and there if everybody else hadn't just arrived. Matthew looked furious, and was glaring at the man holding the white vixen as if she were a hostage.

"What in the hell's going on here?" Matthew yelled at the old man.

"Oi, you best leave me and my little friend here alone, that is if you want to see her again." The hollowed old man let out a cackling laugh until he had been cut off by Matthew, who charged forward and kicked him in his face. The man cursed and brought both his hands to his face, making him let go of a terrified Mangle, who had practically dove out of the way to gain distance from the pervert. Realizing that she was safe, Matthew then tackled the man to the ground while the animatronics had gathered around Mangle in hopes to comfort her from the sudden experience. 

The man had managed to get Matthew off of him and stood up quickly, drawing a knife as he stood up too. He lunged at Matthew, eyes blazing, but Matthew had sidestepped out of the way, and the knife had only grazed against his cheek, not deep enough to even bleed, but it might've left a good mark. Matthew grabbed the man's arm with both of his hands, attempting to gain control over the situation. But without a good grip, the man began to flail around his arm holding the knife, and was attempting to strengthen his way out of the night guard's grip. Trying to keep a hold on him, Matthew was struggling to keep him from escalating, but his luck ran out. The knife managed to briefly slash across his upper chest, tearing through his uniform and digging into him. Matthew grunted and let go, unable to stay holding the man's arm as he brought his own hands up to cover his fresh wound. The old pervert used this as an opportunity to pull his arm back and stab Matthew right in his hip, the blade of the knife completely disappearing into his flesh. He let out a pained hiss, only barely able to stop himself from screaming in pain before striking the man again, pushing him back and pulling the knife out of him. Blood was staining his night guard uniform, but Matthew was beyond caring at this point. Once more, the man went to stab at him, only for Matthew to grab and twist his arm, forcing it and the knife, away from his body and down toward the ground. Quickly, he stomped on the man's wrist, and he finally managed to let go of the weapon, and Matthew promptly kicked it away so he couldn't use it anymore.

Still, the man seemed to be fueled with some kind of inhuman determination, and got out of the position Matthew had him in. The two were now wrestling, but the injured night guard could not hold up against the intruder, and was eventually shoved hard into the wall, and collapsed on the ground. Before Matthew could even get up, the man threw a small table on top of him, practically flattening him against the wall now. The old perv turned back towards the animatronics, who were still distracted by Mangle and oblivious to the situation. He started closing in on Bonnie now, the same evil and perverted look was back on his face as he tried to sneak up from behind her. Matthew's pain might have been intense, but his body was refusing to give up. He had to fight. He had to protect these animatronics. Not only was it his job, but it was the right thing to do. After all, as he had come to learn, they were people, just like him. Lightning fast, he threw off the table and got up in one swift motion. The hollow man turned back and saw the wounded teenager standing shakily on his feet, and let out a cackle.

"Would you really fight me over just a few walking pieces of metal? They're fucking robots! Don't you see? They're devoid of all emotions, nothing but toys for men like me! Or do you truly believe that they're something more?"

"No..." Matthew said threateningly, "I'm not gonna simply fight you, ya old creep..."

His eyes were ablaze, full of so much rage and fury that they seemed to glow red.

"...I"M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS STRAIGHT TO HELL FOR ATTEMPTING TO VIOLATE THESE WOMEN!"

That sentence caused all of the animatronics to look up, back at Matthew, who was quite disheveled and bleeding badly, but who was still standing up to fight for them. To say that they were all surprised would have been the understatement of the century. And all at once, the whole thing seemed to play out in slow motion. First, Matthew had charged at the man with a speed that rivaled even Foxy. Caught off guard, the man had no way to react before Matthew's fist was buried into his right eye socket, causing a loud crunching sound to ring out. Howling in pain, the man clenched his eyes shut and leaned over, allowing Matthew to grab the back of his head and brought him in for an elbow straight to the chest. It had sounded like his torso was ruptured and broken, his elbow likely cracking quite a few bones in his ribcage. Keeping both of his arms out, Matthew then grabbed him by the shoulders and brought him in closer for one super strong knee strike that went straight into his manhood, breaking the one equipment that no man ever wants to break. The old, hollowed man now had a cracked skull, a couple broken ribs, one of his lungs that was damaged, and now, a completely and utterly crushed groin.

There was no time for him to scream in pain as Matthew grabbed his neck with his right hand and lifted him up in the air by it. Tightening his grip and hearing the man choking, he slammed him back onto the floor. The man was hardly moving at this point, and Matthew carried him by his neck until he reached the exit, where he opened the door, and threw him outside, watching him land hard on the concrete. Blood was covering Matthew's face, chest, hands, hip, and uniform but it was all over the man and getting onto the sidewalk. There was no way to show whose blood it was, the perv's or the guard's. The man was most certainly in shock and had trouble thinking clearly due to the damage caused so quickly, but he still managed to choke out one simple, single question.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Me?" Matthew just chuckled darkly, "I'm only the night guard for an anime convention." He closed the door and headed back to the cove, eager to check on Mangle to ensure her safety.

All of the animatronics were in a state of complete shock, especially Mangle, with their jaws dropped and eyes unblinking. And all of it was because of  Matthew doing that to protect them. Standing up to trouble and fighting for their lives. Any of the previous night guards before him would've not only let the man have his fun with their bodies, but they most likely would have joined him in his ill intentions. They were just glad Matthew was here when he was. Hearing the sound of footsteps as Matthew walked back through the halls, they were unsure just how to react to him. Watching him come walking back into the kids' area as they had finally managed comfort Mangle, who was resting on her sister's protective shoulder,  Matthew didn't even make it five steps into the room when he suddenly fell face first onto the floor, adrenaline leaving his body and blood pooling up around him.