Chapter 1

The sound of footsteps connecting to the floor were heard from the echoes of the empty hallway. A slight click from a cane of some sort followed each step before coming to a halt.

“So what’d I miss~?” Grinned the tall figure with poofy hair. His magenta colored overcoat hanging lower and seeming to be quiet flashy. Standing right there, was Thomas Jefferson. He twirled his cane and smirked as he looked over, seeing his close friend, James Madison. “JEMMY!!!!! It’s been FOREVER since I’ve seen you!” Jefferson said gleefully as he bent over and tightly hugged the smaller man.

“Thomas….. I saw you yesterday…. And as usual, you didn’t miss much…. It was only yesterday…” Madison said, staring flatly.

“But it feels like forever since I’ve seen you Jemmy!” Jefferson chuckled. He hugged James tightly which made him cough and wheeze. He gasped then let James go. “Are you ok?!?!” He asked, a panicked tone in his voice.

“I’m fine, Thomas.” Madison said as he adjusted his overcoat. “I presume you slept well last night?” Thomas nodded, stretching slightly as he leaned on Madison, the height difference being quite noticeable. He stopped when the sound of voices neared causing both men to turn their heads. Washington then stepped forward with Hamilton causing both Jefferson and Hamilton to glare daggers at each other. Hamilton’s glare hardened before speaking up.

“Jefferson.” He said through gritted teeth.

“Hamilton.” Jefferson slightly growled back.

Madison and Washington looked at each other before looking back at the other two. Washington quickly intervened and pushed the two apart.

“Can you two not kill each other quite yet? We need you both alive for the debate today. So if you two can just save your murderous intentions for another day, that would be lovely.” Washington said with a sigh. “Madison, get Jefferson. Hamilton and I will be in there. So do hurry up and don’t procrastinate too much.” He said before leaving the room with Hamilton. Jefferson let out a low, irritable growl which startled Madison a bit.

“Calm down, Thomas… Hamilton is just being Hamilton. Let’s go and get this dealt with, yes?” Madison said as Jefferson nodded before walking with Madison to catch up with Washington and Hamilton.

After walking a few minutes, they reached a set of double doors. Thomas sighed, flipping his hair and throwing the doors open. “Let’s do this.” He said with a grin as Madison followed him in, waiting to see what this debate would be….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short but it's a start c: It was fun to write the start of this. So the next chapter will have more. But I'll be switching back and forth with writing Connections and this story. So whoop!  Enjoy guys!!!!