Chapter 3

"Pretty pretty pretty pretty." his voice was rough and you felt shivers run down your spine when you actually felt a pair of lips on your cheek.

You closed your eyes for a moment "Mr J"

As you expected it a growl was the only response you got from him but it was soon followed by a sigh, rather exasperated but at least he didn't put a gun on your head so that could be a good sign, right? You felt his fingers trail down your spine, making you bite your lip as – and you hated so much to admit this – youfelt yourself lean into his touch. What the hell was wrong with you now?

"As much as I should punish you for being a bad girl and forgetting what I told you to call me- You're just too pretty tonight for me to care." he purred in your ear as you held your breath "Oh you already can play me like you want, don't you?" his face suddenly appeared in front of yours, a wide and certainly disturbing grin on his face.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, trying to keep your cool "Hello boss."

"Aw come ooooon, (Y/n)!" he rolled his eyes "Why soooo serious?" he ended up growling as he circled you and you held your breath.

"You- you didn't tell me why I was supposed to be here but- but I am assuming that-"

"Nah no, no no no no stop riiiight there, beautiful." he raised a finger pressing it to your lips in a way that could considered so intimate, especially as he held your chin and now ran his thumb over your lower lip "I'm not your boss, I need you to understand that."

"Are you- are you talking about the trials you- you were talking about yesterday?" you asked, a feeling of worry settling inside of you.

"Trials, oh no no." he waved his hand as he turned his back to you for a moment "There is no need for that, dollface. Not anymore, not when I look at this. I just think it would be suuuuch a shame to ruin this beautiful soul of yours, no." he turned abruptly to face you "No, I intend to keep you like this. Exactly like this, pure and untainted but still so dark and mysterious. And then we can explore together just how many bad- awful- sick things you can do for me, right?" he tilted his head to the side and it wasn't just the tone of his low ruspy voice that scared, it wasn't just his words, it wasn't the promise written in them... it was the skip of your heart as he looked at you with those blue eyes of his. What?

"So- so you are my boss...?" you frowned, still unable to comprehend what the man was even saying. Sometimes he'd start saying one thing and would end up talking about something completely different in a way that made them so relevant that it, oddly enough, scared and intrigued you at the same time.

"Absolutely!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air as he grinned at you "Can't let anyone else have a say over you, like ever." he breathed out in a low rough voice "Or get to lay a single finger on you, in any possible way." he ran his fingers over your cheek, still keeping a much needed to you distance "And if they do, oh you know I've got so many toys." he cracked a small laugh and you took in a shaky breath.

"If- if you say so, boss." you mumbled, cursing at yourself in your mind for the word that left your lips.

"Doll, I may have a soft spot for you but don't push it yeah?" he gave you a dangerous look that made your eyes widen for a moment "Tonight-" a grin suddenly spread on his face "I am not your boss because tonight we are not doing business."

"But- but what are we doing then? I- I thought you wanted me for- for some business meeting or something." you frowned at him fidgeting with your bag.

"Business meeting? Oh dollface, I thought you'd be more fun. Especially after such a surprise- Oh sweetcheeks, did you have a surprise for me there! I never thought I'd see you wear something like this and look so... damn... delicious." he let a small growl, licking his lips "And that lipstick, does it look greeeeeeeeat on you!" he approached you and you felt yourself backing away from him. You had almost started regretting the choice to wear this dress and the specific kind of lipstick.