Chapter 7

You crashed your lips to his and actually kissed Mr J.

If this was where you knew you'd end up when all of this started, dressed all fancy, in Joker's club not pointing a gun at him but actually pressing your lips to his and kissing him with such relief and at the same time passion as you'd only dreamed of doing with Dean. But this wasn't Dean and for some... odd, very odd, reason you didn't mind it. Despite what every part of logic screamed at you, you felt safe and you felt good with Mr J. Because you didn't feel as if this was a criminal who'd killed thousands but only the innocent man of the photo.

A small growl left his lips as you threaded your fingers through his hair and tugged at it. You pressed yourself harder on him, his hands wrapped around your figure, as you bit down on his lower lip he also gave your hips a squeeze. Just as you expected him he didn't miss a second to kiss back. His lips, although the kiss was hesitant at first and almost shy (at least from your part), turned into a more rough and definitely desperate one.

You didn't know what took over you but somehow you couldn't pull back, only wrapped your legs around his waist and he didn't miss a second to take hold of your thighs as well and pinning you down on the couch. You arched your back up for as much contact as possible as your lips moved frantically against his. He kissed you just passionately, smiling into the kiss at the small moan that left yours when he licked your lower lip.

You didn't even wait a second to grand him access into your mouth and judging by the soft rumble of his chest and the sound of pleasure he made he liked it a lot. Your lungs screamed for air but you couldn't find it in yourself to pull away from him, only messily fumble with his shirt as you tried to unbutton the few last buttons. You let out a frustrated groan and only took hold of the shirt and ripped it open, earning a dark chuckle from him. His hot breath mixed with yours as your hands roamed each other's figures.

However the moment didn't last long when there was a knock on the door. A frustrated growl left his lips but he didn't stop kissing you and you did nothing to push him away. When there was a second one he knew he had to pull away, and he did, but he took a moment to stare down at you with dark piercing blue eyes. But unlike the first time you met him, you didn't feel scared in the least bit by the look on his face. Maybe something else scared you at the moment, more, and it was your own self.

"I'll be right back." he liked his lips, giving you a grin "Wait for me, my Queen." he ran his thumb over your lower lip and with slightly wide eyes you gave him a weak nod. Much to your surprise he leaned down and kissed your cheek, tenderly almost, before pulling away with another grin.

He went to answer the door almost shameless about the way he looked but you curled on the couch, hiding from their sight. Your heart was still hammering in your chest and the adrenaline still seemed to pump through your veins but somehow when you weren't looking at him you caught yourself calming down and the realization set in, very hard at that. A shaky gasp left your lips as you took a look at yourself and your surroundings, your eyes widened. You blinked, a tear rolling down your cheek but not because of what had happened downstairs but because of what had happened a couple minutes ago.

You heard footstep and a frustrated groan before you saw Mr J come next to you and plop down on the couch. He threw his head back – making you stare for a moment and scarily enough your heart skipped a beat as an all-too-familiar feeling set at the pit of your stomach – before looking at you with a smirk, which thankfully snapped some sense into you. He reached out for you but you caught yourself recoiling, which made his eyes darken but not in the good kind of way, or at least the way you'd like.

Wait- what?!

"I- I'm sorry, Mr J, but I- I..." you hesitated as if you didn't want to say it, as if you didn't want to do it "I need to go."