Part - 4 [Epilogue]

Shivaay and Annika.

Oh goodness, the names that are made for each other. It is like a match made in heaven.

Annika and Jane walked towards the the cross. They looked at their husbands and walked swiftly through the aisle.

Jane was wearing a glittery white ethnic gown, and held a flower bouquet in her hands. She stood beside Bingley who was in a dashing Pacific blue suit.

Annika looked elegent in a simple white gown, with a white rose bouquet in her hands. She looked heavenly.

Shivaay was wearing a black suit

Shivaay was wearing a black suit. He looked handsome in it.

He held out a hand and she grabbed it and got up on the small stage

"You look quite well!" He said.

"Quite?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I mean, very well!"

"You look good too!"

They chuckled at their childishness. The ceremony began. They began taking the vows.

"Do you Annika take Shivaay as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do!" She said looking down shyly.

"Do you Shivaay take Annika as your wedded wife?"

"Yes, I do!" He replied being overwhelmed.

"You may kiss the brides!" The priest said, referring to both Shivaay and Charles.

"I Love You!" Shivaay said and grabbed Annika's lips. He kissed her passionately.

On the other hand, Charles kissed Jane cutely.

Both the couples were wedded.

---

After a few weeks of their wedding, Annika was preparing tea in the kitchen. Shivaay back-hugged her and made patterns on her waist.

"Love you so much!" He kissed her earlobe.

"Shut up, Jane and Charles are here!" Annika shushed him.

They darted their eyes to the living room to see Jane and Bingley teasing and kissing each other like love-struck teenagers.

"See what they are doing!" Annika face palmed.

"They are doing what we aren't but we should!" He pulled her closer and cupped her cheeks.

"Stop behaving like a hormonally unstable teen!"

"I will. And once, I say something. I do it!" He grabbed her lips and kissed her roughly and passionately.

---

THE END