Chapter One

Quick disclaimer: I do not own the original characters. I only own Georgie and Lessa and how I wrote their journey.

Welcome to the second book and Sequel to the Witch's Prisoner. Now I can't find much on Hendon House and St Finbars so I'm just going to make it up. Ages now

Peter is 17 Susan is 16 Edmund is just turned 14 like Georgiana Lucy is 12 and Alessandra is 8

---Georgiana---

Alessandra and I waited with Peter while Susan went to look at magazines and Edmund and Lucy went to the toilet. Alessandra and I leaned up against the wall while Peter pulled funny faces at her, she giggled. Someone bumped into Peter.

"Hey watch were your going" Peter said

"I didn't do anything you bumped into me" One of them said

"Jack shouldn't he apologise" I stood up straighter this was not looking good.

"Yes John I think he should" I moved us to the stairs and waited for what I knew would happen. Peter punched the boy who bumped him.

"There's my apology" they didn't like that so began the fight. Other students from the two schools joined to look at two against one. It went on for 5 minutes till Edmund arrived and started to help Peter.

"Edmund" I called but he was too busy. A couple of minutes later there was a whistle and all of us left.

"Act your age." we left and the girls sat on the bench along with Peter. Edmund dropped his case and sat down.

"You're welcome" he sighed and Alessandra went to sit on his lap he wrapped his arms around her waist keeping her in place.

"What was it this time?" Susan asked as I leaned against Edmunds shoulder my hand holding onto the bench.

"He bumped me" Peter told them

"So you hit him?" Lucy questioned

"No, after he bumped me they tried to make me apologise that's when I hit him." Peter retorted clarifying what had happened that started the whole fight.

"Really? Is it that hard to walk away?" Susan sighed

"I shouldn't have to. I mean don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?" He wondered hoping to find someone to side with him.

"We are kids" Alessandra and Edmund stated. I rolled my eyes they were to alike now. Sometimes they had the same thoughts.

"Well I wasn't always" Edmund looked up at me and i shook my head meaning no comment. "It's been a year how long does he expect us to wait?" Peter came and sat back down

"I think it's time to accept that we live here. there is no use in pretending any different" Susan folded her arms. Lessa started playing with Edmund's scarf

"Pretend you're talking to me" Susan said I looked at her confused

"We are talking to you" Ed replied cheekily and she rolled her eyes

"Ow" Lucy jumped up

"Quiet Lu" Susan scolded

"Something just pinched me" she told us.

"Stop pulling" Peter stood up as well

"I'm not touching you" Edmund replied I felt a pinch to and moved away.

"Would all of you just...what is that" the rest of them stood up.

"It feels like magic" Lucy beamed

"Everyone hold hands" Susan ordered i took Lessa's and so did Edmund

"I'm not holding your hand" Edmund shouted to Peter but he ignored him and grabbed hold Lessa's hat was blown off as the wind picked up speed no one but use six were affected . It was like a tornado was blowing through and was sweeping away the station. Then I saw flashes of a beach the flashes became solid as the station was no longer there and we were in a cave. We turned round to face a beach. Lessa looked at me and grinned i did the same and all us girls were the first to run out. shredding the unnecessary clothes.

We ran into the sea after taking our shoes, socks, jacket and ties off.

"Bet your not quick as me Ed."

"Last one in's a rotten egg" I chirped gleefully then began slashing each other and playing in the water. I was having so much fun i didn't notice Ed stop till Susan shouted him

"Ed? Ed!" we stopped

"Where do you suppose we are?" he asked

"Where do you think" Peter replied

"Well I don't remember any ruins in Narnia" we all looked up to his line of sighed and saw fragments of a building.

"Let's go look?" i suggested and we made our way out of the water. we walked round and up a hill.

"Does anyone have sandwiches" Lucy wondered

"Well my sandwiches are in my bag. My bag is in England and England is well not here" Peter joked but saw some apples.

"Here you go Lu" Peter threw one too her

"Can I have one please" Alessandra asked and I grabbed one and rubbed it before giving it to her.