Chapter One - Happy Reunions

Disclaimer I only own Georgie and Lessa and their personal journey through the story rest belongs to C.S. Lewis and Warner bros

-Georgiana-

Alessandra and I got off the train stop in Cambridge and left the station. Taking her hand we made the half an hour walk to the Scrubb house. Number 33 ah here it is I knock on the door and press the doorbell. We waited two minutes then ran the doorbell again. A boy youngest than me opened the door.

"Yes" he scowled

"Oh hello is this the Scrub residence?" i asked making sure i hadn't got the address wrong.

"Yes and who are you?" he arrogantly replied  but then he looked me up and down the same with Alessandra.

"My name ids Georgiana this is Alessandra we've come to see Edmund and Lucy. You're expecting us"

"Oh your my cousin's girlfriend. I supposed you better come in then."  We entered the house it looked quite nice.

"What a lovely house you have."

"It's nothing special. Father, Edmund and Lucy's friends are here" the man sitting behind the paper lowered it and nodded before going back to reading. How nice.

"Um is there somewhere to put our coats" I wondered trying to be polite, Edmund and Lucy's letters did him justice, in the few minutes that we had been here. I had wanted to slap him.

"Yes there" he pointed to a rack I took mine and Lessa's off

"Where are they?" Lessa asked

"Out" was the short reply

"oh we're early then. Is there somewhere we can wait?" I rested my hand on Lessa's shoulder, in a protective way.

"Lucy's bedroom I'll take you there now" he led us upstairs and to a room on the right hand side he opened the door.

"Thank you" he left closing the door.

"He's not very nice" Lessa pointed out.

"Your right, although your father did warn us he was a git." I looked around Lu's room it was small but okay for one person. It wasn't long before I heard Lucy's voice.

"I'm home, Hello?" we grinned at each other and left Lucy's room i saw Edmund at the bottom of the stairs I put my finger to my lips

" Hello Uncle Harold i tried to find some carrots but all they had were turnips again" I put my hands over Ed's eyes.

"Boo" I whispered

"Georgie!" he exclaimed turning around and lifting me up in the air I giggled

"Dad" Lessa chirped and Ed put me to the ground before lifting his daughter up.

"Ana" Lucy rushed to hug me

"Hey Lu"

"Aunt Lucy" Lu then hugged  while Ed put his arm around my waist .

"Its so good to see you both, hang on. Shall I start making soup Aunt Alberta's on her way home" Lu looked back to her Uncle asking him something he simply coughed and turned his paper. How rude, Edmund stuck his tongue out at him.

"Father Edmund's making faces at you" Eustace snitched then aimed a spit ball at Ed's neck

"Why you little" Ed left my side to get him.

"Father, Edmund's going to hit me.

"Edmund look, It's from Susan. Let go upstairs and ready it" The four of us went upstairs.