coincidence

******Zayn's P.O.V******

I watched her break right down right in front of me.

I really wished and rub her back, or comfort her in any way but I couldn't.

She hates me

*****Mariam's P.O.V*****
A couple weeks later

Ding
Ding
Ding

I woke up in annoyance and reached out for my  phone , why could everyone be talking about at 7 in the morning.

Mohamed: Layla, you're so hardheaded at times, WHAT' THE DIFFERENCE??

Layla: The difference is that the Cheesecake Factory is more American then Olive Garden, Olive Garden is all Italian .

Luqman: Man, Y'all both stupid , let's eat at Roosters .

Me: I agree with Luqman, y'all doing the most wallahi *laughing emoji *

Luqman: if you don't get your *laughing emoji* headass outta here 😂

Me: I'm going back to sleep lmao, but what time are we meeting tonight ?

Luqman: Idk for sure , Let's wait for Lina and Ahmed to wake up .

I set my phone aside and decided to get up and brush my teeth and make Wudu.

You're probably wondering who all those people are . Well, they are Layla's friends who became my friends and I just clicked with them. They are so amazing.

Mohamed is 18, Luqman is 18 as well and Ahmed is 17. Lina is 17 as well and her and Luqman are the sweethearts in our group, they're been dating for about 2 weeks now and they are the cutest. 

I went to my closet to get my abaya and qamar and started praying Fajr. After I finished praying, I said some duas and made my way downstairs to cook my family some breakfast, I'm already up so why not ?

I slid on my apron( it gives me confidence) and decided to make cheesy omelets, a few hash browns, but the main course was the Brioche French toast . It took me about 30 minutes to make everything, including some coffee.

I started setting the table , and I heard some footsteps coming downstairs, it's probably Malik.

I bet you're also wondering , how did me and Zayn get out the bathroom without Malik knowing . Well, Malik came home and opened the door but I was hiding in the shower, so about 2 minutes after Zayn left , I rushed to my room . I hadn't seen him in a long time . Probably for the best, after what he did to me.

   "All for me?"

I looked at the corner and just as I thought it was Malik.

" No dummy , I made it for all of us" . I said bringing the food to the table .

"Hey , are you coming with us tonight, we're going to eat at Roosters in shaa allah''. I asked him. I poured myself coffee and put a few iced cubes in it and took a sip.

" Yeah, for sure, I'm bringing my 2 friends with me, that's cool right ". He took like 3 omelets and 5 hash browns and began digging in.

" Yeah, cool". I said . We began eating and talking about tonight and what we going to do before or after we eat. My hungry self is already thinking about what to get .

** Fast foreward**

I checked my phone for the time and realized it's 7:30 , I had to take shower , get dressed , and pick up Layla and Lina to go out and eat. I rushed upstairs to choose any outfit . After 10 minutes of modeling, I decided to go with a a dark mustard colored shirt with long sleeves, dark blue skinny jeans , black combats , and a black crinkled hijab with my trusty under piece next to it.