do something

Zayn's P.O.V

        " You are leaving this house in 10 minutes, it's about time you faced the real world". My father coldly said without even looking at me.

My mouth dropped a little, and I was pleading him with my eyes, hoping he would turn around and say he's just messing with me.

He didn't turn around.

24 HOURS AGO

" Yo, do you still like that one girl Mariam" Hakeem said to me.

I shook my head and held my face in slight disgust. " No, why would I, it was just attraction." I said taking a bite out of my burger. Shake and Shack had opened for the first time in my city and we was posted over there.

" Ight, dawg, I was just asking cause you seem like you in your feelings, you don't mess with any other females, wassup with that now?" He asked dipping his fry.

" Nah man, I just wanna focus on getting my own crib and graduation, I can worry about a shorty later, ain't nothing to it, you forgot who I am" I chuckled. He nodded and smiled at me.

Deep down, of course I like Mariama, but she would never go for a ni**a like me, plus she already dating Mohamed. I obviously have to move on but I don't know. One side of me wanna pursue in her, the other side don't. Hakeem and I continued talking about other things and finished our food. I crumbled up everything, and threw it in the trash and headed to my car to drop Hakeem home and take myself somewhere.

Mariama

Beep

Beep

Beep

I slightly turned to my alarm clock and groaned. I was taking a mini nap to get myself energized to this party I'm going tonight. I know what you're probably thinking. Mariama and parties don't mixed, I decided to slightly get out of my comfort zone and just kick it tonight. You're also wondering" oh is Mohamed your boyfriend going to be there". Nope, apparently we broke up because he wanted to focus on school and thought a relationship would be a distraction. At first, it hurt but overtime I got over it.

I turned my alarm off and took myself to the washroom to take a shower and do my makeup and hair. I don't know what make-up look I'm going for, perhaps my usual instagram brows, slightly dramatic lashes, a winged eyeliner, my regular foundation and highlight routine, and dark bold red lips. I wrapped my hair in a bun and stepped out my washroom and went ahead to pick my outfit, I decided to go with my black high waisted jeans, a white crop top but my stomach is covered due to the jeans , my black leather jacket, black heels, and last but not least black crinkled hijab that worn slightly to show off my hoops.

I grabbed my phone to call Layla, because she was supposed to pick me up and take me to this party. I dialed her number and hit call. She picked up on the first ring.

" Hey girl, I'm legit outside, step out babes". She said eagerly, I shook my head and smiled, Layla loves parties more than me. She thinks it's the best and free environment where everyone can be who they are and step out their comfort zone.

" Okay say less". I hung up my phone and rushed downstairs to get outside to her car. As I was walking I could see Layla's face through her window from a smile going to a mini frown.

I opened the door and sat in. "Hey!!" I smiled buckling my seatbelt.

She faked a smile. " Hey sis, you ready to turn up". I nodded and played some music and we went ahead to the road.