Mine

Cain's pov~

I tugged at her little neck nipping at her with my teeth, going down her neck....until I hit the base of her throat.

A violent shudder went through my entire body.

"Cain?"

'Asssk.' Snarled Scar

'It would be wrong after what she just went through!' I argued

'We will have a claim on her! No one will touch her!' He growled and I saw his reasons now. He wanted to protect her. And so did I.

"Bella." My voice was so deep and husky I barley recognized it myself.

"Yes?" I had my eyes shut, brow furrowed.

"Can I....can..I mark you...?" I opened my eyes and she was looking up at me.

Bella's pov~

And I just knew. I knew with every fiber I wanted this. I diddnt quite understand what marking was, but I looked up at his furrowed face. He opened his eyes,

"Yes." I wispered. I wanted to be his, all his. He widened his mouth, his fangs gleaming in the moonlight, and bent to my weak spot. His tongue licked it making me moan, not even sure what was happening.

He did it again and I squirmed against him and he sucked in a ragged breath, and sunk his fangs and teeth into my flesh. I was about to scream when his hand clamped over my mouth.

Then it was over.

Pleasure flooded my body, and as he pulled away, my blood tainting his lips, I could barely contain my moan.

What was wrong with me?

Cain's pov~

As my teeth sunk into her soft milky white skin, Scar howled a howl of pure joy.

'She is ours.' He grinned. All mine....I thought. I pulled up, her blood smeared on my lips and she....moaned.

The next part of completing this process was mating.

But I held back as best I could...she didn't understand that though, so she was...well...squirming beneath me.

"Cain." She begged. Oh shit what have I done? She was gonna be full of raging hormones my saliva had caused! I diddnt think of that....shit.

"Bella calm down.." I grit my teeth as the urge hit me. My body could feel my saliva in her blood, singing to me. Scar was all loopy and I was trying to keep my head clear.

Until her hand found my hip.

Until it tugged on the hem of my boxers, until she pulled me in for a kiss.

I lost it.

I tore the hoodie to shreds as I pulled her to me, my eyes red. I pinned her growling savagely.

"N-no!" I yelled and stumbled off her...and flung myself out the window.

Well that happened. Comment vote and follow! Tell me what u think!!!! Please!!! Btw sorry for errors!! Un corrected lol-S