Unhinged

Bella's pov~

I walked away, feeling frisky and just...new.

I returned to my house, and starred up at the window, and bent my knees and...jumped. I giggled and pulled on a t-shirt. I slipped beneath my covers as Cain slipped into my room, pulling me ontop of him, his heat radiating all over my body, and a voice echoed through my head.

"Mates."

"Myra?" I whispered.

"Mate." Cain looked at me, smiling.

"Your wolfs name is Myra?" I slowly smiled.

"Yeah.." I giggled as she started to chant. God! Is that all she wants is sex?!

Cain burst out laughing his ass off.

"Did I say that outloud?!" He shook his head no as another wave of laughter hit him.

"I...you put your guard Down.." he wiped a tear away.

"What?"

"Like...this..."

Make a move on me...we think alike, you and me. A deep, masculine voice vibrated dominance over us, which had Myra practically panting, and me shivering.

Scar?

Yesss. It was odd hearing him, and I shivered even more violently.

"Cain.." I whispered as he had gotten over me, straddling me, and had me pinned.

His wolf growled in my head, as did Myra whined.

I moaned, it turning into a growl as Cain and Scar kissed me. I could feel Cain's muscles straining against Scar as I heard the very...hungry thoughts of the wolf under his skin.

The kisses became more animal like and my fangs slid out, less gory than when they first came out...and I nipped at Cain's lips.

I trailed down his neck, until I got to the spot drawing me to it.

He gasped as Scar snarled, making Myra giggle in satisfaction at the big alphas reaction.

I grazed the spot with my canines, and Cain violently trembled.

Make her mark you. Scar growled/moaned.

I held back my smile as I realized he had forgotten us. I sank my fangs into his soft skin, and I shivered as Myra howled, making Scar go nuts, and Cain flipping me, pinning my hands above my head and Myra and I yelped.

Cain's tattoos burned my hand even more, as I swear sparks were litterally flying off him.

"Bella..." His eyes were a bright purple, red and blue fighting. My name came out as a growl, his fangs piercing his bottom lip.

"Cain." I breathed and, his hand, like fire, rested on my bare hip. His thumb making little circles and I gasped as he moved his hand over...

The monster flashed, vampire, not wolf.

"Jase!" I kicked him off me, tears welling as I suddenly saw that horrid man, my heart racing so fast I thought it would fly away.

I had seen Jase in my head, but Cain was stumbling to his feet, his fat lip healing.

"Bella...I'm so sorry." Myra was cowering and I put up my walls, keeping him out, and rolled over.

"Goodn-night." Tears fell from my lashes and I prayed he would leave me alone.

Cain's pov~

I didn't need to hear her thoughts to know that she wanted to be alone. Scar whimpered at me, and I slid next to her, not sure...what to do.

I felt a stab as I realized what I had done...that name...that monster...

She must be panicking....and I had pushed her too soon, and her wolf was unstable still, and I was stupid enough to...

She was abruptly face first into my chest, sobbing. My arms ensnared her, and held her close.

She made my marks glow, and burn.

But not as much as when she marked me.

I had lost controll, and it wasn't just Scars fault, either. It was also mine.

I was even a born to be alpha...and she has put a leash on me, and brought me to my knees without really trying. What was to become of me? This girl...this beautiful lovelie girl was mine...and I...I needed to protect her. With my life, my everything... And in reality she was my life. My everything. And I will always love her...

Right before we fell asleep, I heard her soft as a feather whisper.

"Love you too, Cain..."

Bella's pov~

The trees were a blur, Forrest blending into one, as I ran, my paws padding the moist earth. I felt the freedom of it and howled. Free. I was free! Abruptly, something tackled me from th right, we rolled for a long time, down the hill I was going up.

Then he was finally over me, his chocolate brown coat glinting in the sun, the green trees behind him made his emerald eyes pop.

I took one wiff, and Myra filled the blank for me.

Rogue.