Dirty Deed

"Whoa..." My eyes were wider than a deer in headlights.

"Too much?"

"More like too little." Leah giggled at my comment. It was more of a red see through bra and panties with ribbons.

There were so many like that, but one stood out...it was red with black lace, and it was like a flowy Cami, and lace swirled at the stooping neckline.

"That's..."

"Perfect.." I silenced her. I mean..I wanted to surprise him, but not like an....amateur. I mean yeah, I am...but I don't want to seem like one...

We got home and I modeled it for her (awkward) and then I sat.

"So...he's on his way?" I wrung my hands.

"You'll feel him..." I did my hair in loose curls, the dark black hair contrasted well with rosy red lips. She made my eyes shadowy and I looked fierce and like twenty five.

"Oh god..go get out!" Myra was squirming like crazy. Wanting me to go to my mate, I ran into the bedroom and freaked. It was still a frick in mess! Shit! Shut shoot fudge!

I scrambled to shove everything into the closet, and that's when I felt a hand on the bare skin at my hip.

Fire shot through me and I slid the closet shut. I slowly stood up, and his hands gripped my hips with a tender hold, but I still felt them shaking.

"Don't move, tiger..." I whispered with a thickness to my voice, a sternness also I never heard, a velvetness to it...I didn't know I even had.

I sashayed over to the bed and slid across the silky sheets. Stretching like a cat.

And I turned over, to face my mate.

And what I saw pleased every bone and ounce of my body. We didn't even have to do the dirty and that look would forever please my very being.

His mouth hung slack, and his tousled black hair was moused of course, but his eyes bore into mine, and I felt his gaze rake up my body with a hunger so intense, I violently shivered. I felt the need and want from him almost like he was yelling at me.

I played with the end of the lacy cami thing resting on my hip and gazed up at him. I batted my eyes at him, and tugged my bottom lip into my mouth.

"Well...what are you waiting for?" I honest to god was afraid of what this pain would be like...would it be like...the first..? I shoved the thought out of my mind as fast as I could. No. He's not like that.

He strode over with an urgency far beyond what I could've imagined...but, in all honesty, I met him halfway.

His hands explored my hips and side as our lips battled for dominance, I tore his gray long sleeve, it fell at our feet. My heart rate accelerated with excitement and nerves. I ran my hands up and down his torso, his hard Abbs and his marks burned with an intensity so fierce I felt it's calling to my very soul.

Myra was panting and purring and I put her away. This was me, and Cain.

"C-Cain..." I stammered as he pulled me against him.

"Yes?" I shivered at the ...the huskyness to his voice...

"I love you."

And he scooped me up then, and kissed me, laying me down on the bed.

Every touch felt as if a live wire ignited my very being, and I moaned, surprising myself. I covered my mouth, because it was...different...than a normal moan.

"What?" He had paused, his one hand gripping the fabric at my side, the other hand ready to Unclip my top. "You ok? Want me to stop? I'll stop..."

"No! No...it's just that was embarrassing I don't know what that was..." My cheeks burned. And he laughed. At. Me.

I covered my face.

"Oh baby!" He tried to pry my hands away. "That's...that's normal! It's a good thing! Baby...Bella.." I peeked through my fingers.

"What if I do something wrong?" Oh god I'm screwing this up!

"You won't...just..let me lead...and if you want me to stop...say so..ok?" I nodded.

He smirked then, and whispered. "Your just...so..innocent..." And I leapt up to kiss him, my fingers knotted in his hair as a long growl erupted from within him that he seemed to be suppressing. I drug a hand away to unbuckle his pants and slide them part of the way and he shrugged out of them.

Oh god this is really happening. Oh god.

"Oh god what?" He chuckled. I had moaned that and I started to blush. Dammit...

"This." I said wrapping my legs around his body. His not so little friend was there and I tried to make him moan so I arched to him.

It worked...

My top disappeared, and so did my bottom.

I was completely naked. I mean he has seen me like this but...not like this. He kissed his way down my neck nuzzling me as he went and sat up to take me all in.

"So...beautiful.." He murmured. I felt like the most important person right then.

Then he was naked.

Well...damn...

He got over me and I took in a shaky breathe, he smelt of mint and pine.

"Ready?" And he held me so tenderly...so careful I didn't fear anymore. I felt alive. So live wired...he started slow but I didn't scream from that.

It was the marking. I felt a burning race across my chest and down my arm, my eyes burned as bright as his tribal tattoos. His seemed to be moving and iterlocking, and moving onto me.

Every small touch I felt, every inhale I felt, if it was him or me I couldn't tell. We were one.

I felt a couple tears fall.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled as we clung to each other until I got used to the feel of him. We fit perfectly as one and I mustered up some courage.

I rolled over him, and pinned his hands above his head.

"Roar." I whispered as I kissed his lips, and his eyes, ears, throat, nose.

-~

"Love you too.." He mumbled latter as I pressed to his body.

"So tired..."

"Sleep my love..." His lips buried into my hair as I fell asleep.

I made it c-c

X-X I wonder...was that bad?

-s