Change

I had tears streaming down my cheeks as pain racked my chest and abdomen.

"Bella?!" I whimpered. This, this was unbelievably painful. I shrieked.

My chest felt like somthing, somthing was coming out. It was like a fire unending and I screamed, I wanted to just, all of it to just stop!

Voices were bouncing around my skull, agony tearing at my head, and the pain made tears fall from my cheeks.

It was like my body was collapsing in on itself.

My arm reached for him, and it snapped. My mouth opened and I couldn't scream. My head went crazy, I was out of control. Something inside me abruptly yanked me to the side a sickening crack filling my ears.

My clothes were gone and I was moving. Something was..clawing beneath my skin and my bones were all moving, my ribs stretching my skin.

The moist earth pressed against my bare body.

I screamed in agony, and suddenly I couldn't see Cain.

Cain's pov~

I knew what was happening. I layed her flat on her back, her tears flowing freely. My wolf cried out as she screamed out of pure agony.

She reached for me, and we watched in horror as her arm snapped the opposite direction.

Her mouth was open with a silent scream.

Then her back jerked to the side, snapping her spine sideways. She shrieked and spit flung from her mouth.

Then her head started to jerk back and forth.

I drew power from Scar, turning my fingernails to talons, and I sliced at her clothing until she was bare in front of me.

I scooped her up, as her ribs moved beneath her skin I cringed as I felt them against me.

I lept out of the window, landing with a soft thud. I ran strait into the woods, and set her down lightly, and that's when she blacked out.

Bella's pov~

I was surrounded by darkness, and a blood red wolf stood before me. She turned her head. I oddly mimicked her.

"Myra." She said.

"Myra?" I asked.

"Myra!" And she tackled me, and we fraught. She won of course, well was winning. I somehow had gotten over her, and I pinned her, fangs pressing thru my gums fast, making flesh and blood spit from my mouth. My eyes reflecting her purple ones.

"We are one, both equil." I growled. She whimpered submitting to me.

My eyes snapped open as did my chest.

Cain's pov~

I watched in pain as her chest...it ripped...it ripped open.

This was the most excruciating part.

I watched as she shifted for the first time.

To her wolf.

Finally breaking the seal. Her aunt explained it all to me, how she was a Wiccan, and how Bella's mother had bedded with a were. Well, she had her mother cast a sealing spell on Bella, making it so she wasn't a were...well more covered it up.

But what they didn't know was, the wolf was apart of her, apart of her soul.

So..eventually the wolf would want to break free.

So, if it couldn't it ended up killing their linked soul.

As soon as she shifted Scar took over.

She was a dark red, and shaking. I was big, and supposed to be an Alpha. So I walked forward, and she submitted, to me, and licked my chin.

I bent forward, playfully nipping her ear.

She lept forward, tackling me.

I wonder if this was Bella or her wolf? Or did they bond already and Bella was in controll?

I yipped with excitement as she started to lick my face.

Scar was going nuts. He was overjoyed. I was overjoyed.

This was how it worked. I got over her, pinning her to the ground, licking her. She slowly started to shift back, and now I was pinning my mate in her human flesh.

She was healed, her wolf helping with that.

"Scar?" She reached out a hand and I let Scar take rein. He was being good, and he bent pressing his muzzle to her outstretched hand.

He let out a huge puff of breath, eyes shut as heat started to roll off us as we shifted.

We were both bare, pressed against eachother.

"You ok?" I was trying so hard, and failing, not to think of what was pressed against what.

She shook her head, she was breathing heavily, as if, she too was fighting control.

Her eyes went from emerald green, to a black purple, so filled with depth and secrets...

"Cain.." She shoved me off her and stood up.

I looked away,which was hard, her beauty so alluring.

"Yes, Bella?" I asked picking at a dead leaf.

"I...what is this!?" She sounded on the verge of tears, and I'm sure she was in immense pain. Her wolf and her would have a different bond than the normal lycanthropes.

Since she has been blocked off by a part of her soul her whole life...

"The...the talking in my head? The fuzzy thoughts? Blurred vision? And oh god...my head."

"Your wolf, Bella. I never would've thought...that you were a half breed.." My chest constricted." This changes everything..." I listened as her steps neared mine, and her fingers started to trace my tribal tattoos, and the familiar spark and burn coursed through me. I shivered violently.

'Mate.' Scar groaned loudly.

"Please, your...killing me with that." My body shook with another violent tremor as she pressed her whole hand to my back.

"Why?" She then, slowly, and making me helpless, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and pressed her whole upper half to my back, I felt her breasts, and I felt her stomach.

Each breathe she took.

Each heartbeat...

"Don't you...feel it?" I whispered huskily.

"I...I do..." Her lips brushed my neck as she spoke, driving Scar and me crazy. "But, I'm not ready." She pulled away, taking her fire and warmth and scent with her.

I quickly stood up, and strode to her, grabbing her shoulder, caressing it.

"Bella, I would never force you to...to do anything...like he did." My eyes lit like fire because they shifted from blue to red insanely fast. Ow.

She turned, facing me. I could see her chest at the bottom of my vision and my body just...ached for her....

"I know.." She winced at the painful memory, and turned away. "Let's...meet the pack tommarrow, ok?" I chuckled.

"Playing hooky?" I winked. She rolled her eyes and tugged me home.

At least she couldn't see me starring at her butt. It was really smackable...so tempting too...

"Stop looking at my ass." I smirked. Well, now I wouldn't get away with a lot..but, I chuckled outloud.

Neither would she.