Chapter 1 | Break Up

Wendy approached Stan, her fingers twitched as she carefully strutted towards him. A nervous wave of butterflies exploded in her stomach.

           Do I really want to do this? Wendy thought, starting to over think her long term ending plan. She started biting her lips anxiously.

          I mean we are like the most amazing couple. We have been together since 4th grade Wendy's fingers again all twitched. Her mind preoccupied starting over working, thinking of all the memories she had built up over time.

          They were in their mid Junior year now. Stan was the team captain for their high school football team, he was also on the track team and the swimming team. He played soccer too. He was taller than most people, his height at about 6'3. He had a very athletic build. Stan Marsh, with his same old ebony black hair (which was always very messy) and the most amazing eyes anyone ever saw they were like staring into a stormy sea of green, the green and the blue in his eyes kept fighting for control, looking like a raging sea. Not to mention he was one of the hottest boys in their grade. His legs were long and athletic looking, sometimes he can be sort of shy, which in someway Wendy found cute.

          Wendy was the smartest girl in her Junior class. In fact, she was even valedictorian. She was on the school Math counts team and was good at sports. Mainly Track, Cross Country and Softball. Wendy had already been offered a scholarship to UC Berkeley and hadn't quite decided yet. She was often a little too competitive and sometimes that got her into trouble. Wendy had grown a lot since the 4th grade. Puberty has changed everyone. Her hips were wider her hair was darker and silkier and not to mention longer. It was flowing and shiner than ever.

          Stan's best friends has also changed a lot too:

          Cartman was not even that fat anymore, he was overweight though. His hair was a lighter shade of brown than before. It was the color of light brown chestnuts. There was one sport where Cartman kicked some serious ass! Football. Although Stan was the captain of the team. Cartman was able to basically press threw everyone pushing them to the ground with his muscular form. He was not even mean anymore he rarely got detention although his grades were bad he still found time to do the things he loved. Although he still had his really bad angry temper he pretty much kept his cool most of the time. He also was on the school wrestling team even though he still thought it was gay, he was amazing at it and kicked fucking balls.

          Kenny was not really a pervert anymore and whenever someone brought back those times he would always blush and laugh, then tell them to Shut up. Kenny still had his blond hair it was just always long and flowing and constantly Cartman would call Kenny and hippie. Sometimes Kenny would even have his girlfriend Annie braid his hair at lunch. Kenny's family was still sort of poor. But his dad had started a company that was doing well enough.

          Butters on the other hand was short, ranging at about 5'0 only. Skinny pretty much weightless like paper and his blond hair was always shaved at the sides and long in the front,hanging in front of his baby blue eyes constantly. The girls were also obsessed with styling his hair. Since he was gay, Butters was invited to all their sleepovers. Butters was a straight A student and rarely caused distractions in his class. His parents still grounded him consistently he did not let people push him around anymore. He always fought Cartman one time in 7th grade for calling his mom a cunt and then one by one kids stopped picking on him. He was proud of himself and walked around with his head held higher.

          Kyle was well... different. Kyle was more insecure about his appearance then he was before. Kyle was always focused on the way he looked because the other kids would make fun of him for wearing the same jacket and the same hat and the same ugly red hair. He was shy and his height stopped at 5'6 for his grade and age it wasn't too bad. His hair was still its flaring red although he hated it and tried to cover it up most of the time with his green hat. Kyle was not very good at sports he was only good at basketball, but he didn't care for it much, actually he didn't really care for any sports. He spent most of the time in his room studying coming out to hang out with Stan, Kenny, Cartman and sometimes even Butters.

         Laughing, Stan shoved Kyle into the lockers and they both joked around, the sounds echoing around the vacant hallways and bouncing back towards them.

          Wendy walked up to Stan she asked him the dreaded question.

          "Um, Stan can I maybe talk to you?" She stared deep into his Stormy eyes. Stan somehow knew that trouble was coming and his heart pounded faster in his chest. His mouth was dry and he gulped slowly wads of spit down.

         "Hold on a second okay, Kyle?" Stan nodded, winking at Kyle who was tugging at his red locks of hair. Pulling at Stan's long wrist she pulled him into an isolated region of the hallway.

          "So, What do you want to talk to me about Wendy?" Stan asked akwardky shoving his hands into his Jean pockets and leaned on the blue lockers which were laid out like parallel dominoes across the stretching, curved hallways. Stan bit his bottom lip nervously it was a bad habit he kept from his early school days.

          "Stan...." Wendy atisipated this moments "I think.... I-I think... I think we we we should.... break up" she gulped she had spoke the dreaded words.