Chapter 7: Masks and Gin

A/N: Well Black Mask won by a landslide. Hope you guys enjoy and vote on if Jester, Clayface or Mad Hatter should show up next. Have fun reading.

Your P.O.V.
You awoke, still in the ambulance but the siren wasn't on. You dismissed it and also saw that nobody was tending to you, in fact no one was in the back. There was just the driver. You tried to get up and ask 'What's going on?' but the driver pulled out a gun and aimed it at you. You didn't say anything, instead he said "I see you're awake (L/N). I was hoping you'd be awake when we got here." You looked out the window and saw guys in dark masks loading weapons and gear into crates. You looked back at the driver who put on his dark mask and get out. You heard him outside say to someone "He's in the back." you heard a punch and then the doors swung open. You saw before you Black Mask. He wore a white suit, black gloves, a black undershirt and his face was a mask burned into his skin. He said "Get out." You complied and got out. He gestured his men to grab you and they brought you to a room away from the others. You entered a room with a chair and 2 windows. You unwillingly sat in the chair and the men tied you up. Black Mask got one of his guns out and said to you "Now, tell me. Where's the Red Hood?"

Barbara's P.O.V.
I arrived at the hospital to find (F/N). I got to the reception and said to the lady at the desk "Hi, I'm here to see (F/N) (L/N)." She checked the computer and said "I'm sorry but the ambulance holding (F/N) (L/N) hasn't come in yet. I will inform you when it arrives. For now you can sit in the reception area. Name please." I said "Barbara Gordon." "The reception area is over Ms. Gordon." She spoke while gesturing behind me. I went to the reception area and sat down and thought to myself 'What'll I tell (F/N)? How will I tell (him/her) that I love (him/her)? Does (he/she) love me as well?" I sat for a few minutes when the lady said "Ms. Gordon, the ambulance just arrived." I got out and followed her to the ambulance but when I got there the driver got out with blood on his eye. The lady gasped and I went over to him and asked "What happened? Where's (F/N)?" He was wheezing and said "Mask....army.... weapons. They killed the medics, took the patient. I don't know where." I looked at the lady and said "Get him inside, and call the police." She left with the man and I called Dick. "Richard, Black Mask has (F/N).". He responded "Jeez how popular is this (guy/chick)? (He's/She's) gotten kidnapped how many times in 72 hours?" I said, nearly shouting, "That's not the point. Black Mask has weapons too, along with an army." Richard said "Alright, we need all hands on deck. And I mean all." I knew what he was going to say. "Dick, don't push him to do it." He said "I have to. It's our only option. The police are still small in numbers after Scarecrow's threat." I said "Ask him, don't push him." He said "Ok." and I went to my car and got my costume on. I started to search the city for (F/N) thinking 'I'll find you (F/N), don't worry.'

Your P.O.V.
You had a gun pointed to your head. Mask said "Tell me where the Red Hood is!" You said "You're just gonna ask me normally?" you laughed and said "Why you cutting me slack Sionis?" Mask responded by hitting your temple with the butt of the gun and him saying "I'm cutting you slack cause you've locked up Harley Quinn, Riddler and Zsasz in 2 days. Not even Gordon captured criminals that quickly. I respect (men/women) like you." You saw him making a signal to his guards to get out and they did. It was you and Sionis in the room, he said "I'm going to give you an option (F/N)." and he shot the ropes that bound you to the chair. You got up and moved your wrists for a bit. Sionis gestured at his men and said "See them?" You looked out the window and nodded. He said "Those guns are for taking down the Hood. But that is if you tell us. If you don't, they go on the streets and start shooting cops." You looked at Sionis with a death glare. He continued by saying "This all depends on you (L/N). Tell me where the Hood is or my men start shooting cops." You decided option 3.

You said "Look, Sionis, I honestly don't know where Red Hood is. I don't want cops to die. If you want the Hood I'll help you find him." Sionis looked at you shocked and said "Really?" You said "No." and punched Sionis is the face/mask and grabbed one of his guns. You pointed it at him and he still had another gun and aimed it at you. You were at a stalemate, both of you had guns at one another. He said "Do you really know where he is?" You said nonchalantly "No. But I won't give him up. He's my friend." Sionis laughed and said "Friend? He's your friend? That murdering psycho is your friend?" You said nothing and he said "That'll cost your career (L/N)." You said "Yeah, but you won't be around to tell Sionis." You aimed at his head and pulled the trigger.