tumblr prompt two

prompt: morning fluff, pre relationship.

ryan woke up slowly, the golden sunlight seeping in through the concrete windows next to him.

concrete windows?

his eyes widened, realizing that they had slept on location and that he had actually slept for a good three hours. he went to sit up, but was blocked by a thin, lanky arm.

he looked to his right and noticed exactly how close he had moved to shane in his sleep.

shane was snoring, his arms stretched out almost in a T-pose. his left arm was directly on top of ryan's chest, causing butterflies to rise in his stomach. he smiled, closing his eyes and enjoying this small moment of peace before he had to actually get up and face the reality of being forever single that he lived every day. ryan bumped shane's side, causing him to stir.

shane groaned, rolling onto his stomach and pulling his pillow closer. "please..." he whispered groggily. "let me sleep..."

ryan smirked, propping himself up on his elbow and looking down at shane. "it's 8:45 in the morning, big guy." he said, just as tired.

shane opened one of his eyes, looking up at ryan lazily. he glanced over to the concrete windows, raising his head and opening both eyes.

"oh, thank god." he said, sitting all the way up and pulling down his sleeping bag. the long sleeved sweater he was wearing fit right to his chest, and made ryan sweat. "let's get the fuck outta here."

ryan nodded, also sliding out of his sleeping bag.

anything for you.