CHAPTER TWO

The car pulled up outside and Usher made his way out. "Here are your files for your meeting with Mrs Watkins, she called and wants to get through everything over breakfast at Classics. I booked a table for two for the time 8:00 - 9:00 I hope that will be enough time..." The brunette informed him whilst searching for some documents "that's enough time thank you Rita , we can discuss the rest after I get back from my meeting with Paige, Good morning by the way" he gave her a smile. Rita was a dedicated worker she knew her boss quite well although he was sometimes just unbelievable or as she would say unpredictable. She had once been a workaholic under his influence of course, then moved to being his "special for the week" as the paparazzi would call it. Their relationship never worked out mainly because the Bevon city's hot bachelor seemed quite happy being single and a play boy. "Rita, Miss Dubi" Usher said drawing his PA's attention "I need you to give these to Spencer, thank you" he said exiting the car. He walked to his office, the clock read 7am on the dot. He decided to familiarize himself with the already familiar documents of Paige's divorce settlements. He went through the papers but soon zone out. Paige was one of his high school girlfriends and one time recent fling. They kept it together, never mixed business with pleasure. It was fun, an on the edge type of fun time, passing time that's all they did. By the time Usher noticed he had spaced out the time was 7:46, he packed up and walked out to the Crystal Valley Mall which was right across the street. Usher noticed a new stall being set up right next to Classics. Tina smiled at him making her way towards him, "Good morning Mr King, here's your table. Shall I take your order? blueberry and cheese cake maybe?" She asked her regular customer "Just water Tina thank you, I'm waiting for someone. We'll order after our meeting" he smiled a bit tempted to order his usual blueberry and cheese cake. He went through his emails one was from Rita it was the minutes and agenda of the previous board meeting. "Good to see you again" the woman said taking the seat across the table her lean figure swaying left and right as she made herself comfortable. Usher's lips stretched to a smile as he looked up to the blonde's blue eyes "It's good to see you too Paige, let's get to business"

........................................

"Are these good right here?" Alec asked his best friend's little sister "Yes thank you Doctor Alec" Atlanta confirmed putting emphasis on the word 'doctor' causing them both to chuckle. She had know Alec for four years now, he was Clark's best buddy. The two had met at St Munroe's Hospital in Springs when they were both starting to work there as Psychologists. "Thank you so much Alec, how about we grab coffee next door?" Atlanta offered as a token of her appreciation "it's 12 noon Lanta, too hot and too late for coffee." He stated. Atlanta saw nothing wrong with having coffee at noon heck she drank coffee anytime of day she wanted to. Her expression dropped, "I'll take juice in place of coffee" he said leading her out. Classics was quite the exact replica of its name very classy and very expensive but then again selling good quality goods. "How's work going?" She asked him "Very good ey, had no patients on my schedule today and Clark had mentioned you needed help setting up so I figured why not help out lil sis" he said much favouring the conversation "and thank you very much for keeping me in thought." She smiled at him "To Clique Boutique" Alec toasted as the two drank to that.

.........................................

Aragon for Fate, Lurk for Death, Oriya for Life, Derek for Solitude, Elijah for Loyalty and Epirus for the Rogues. All the leaders of packs in the Omega clan sat it the room, Epirus and Aragon were trying to cool down an argument between the two contradicting pack leaders Oriya and Lurk. "We are not going to start a war with the Unspeakable" Usher concluded siding with Oriya. She had been worried by the loss of lives when they'd try to colonise that pack and Usher saw no need of violence right now. "I don't even get why a girl is a leader of a pack" the Death leader scoffed earning him a glare from both the Alpha and Oriya. Usher decided not to lean much of his attention to that "We've reached an understanding with Prussia, she's out of our path. That's all covered now thank you." he informed the leaders "Really? an agreement with the Nature's Guardian? How?" Aragon questioned, he already knew the answer to that, he had a vision of it but it was only fair that everyone knows of this. "I killed her" the Alpha said holding a hint of pride in his tone. Nobody knew the consequences of killing an Azeull Peitah after all Prussia had been the only Mother Nature discovered but they all knew one thing it was going  to be one hell of a price to pay. Usher dismissed everyone and they were all out except for one "Any progress finding your life's aura Alpha Usher?" Oriya asked moving closer to Usher, Oriya had been his friend for his entire life "No and I'm beginning to think Ralf has no idea where it is, he's just using his knowledge of it missing to buy him time" he said frustrated by this. He felt a hand rest on his shoulder "you'll find it" Oriya assured him then made her way out.

******************