Walker stalker morning!

So it was Saturday the 10th of March, about 3:45 in the morning, and me and my dad woke up ready to leave for the Tain! We live pretty far from London so driving wasn't really an option considering I wanted to get to the front of the GA entry queue in the morning (knowing that otherwise the entry process would be crazy slow).

So at 7:00 we get to the Olympia in London which hadn't changed much since last year, however they were keeping the GA queue in a different place at the far end of the car park so that VIPs could queue just outside the venue. I didn't mind this and since I got to the front of the queue it was quite a relaxing wait. We waited for a few hours, chatted to some lovely girls, but eventually the line got moving.

The walker stalker security team were mostly really lovely and calm when moving us around but some of them were super shouty and made you feel like you were constantly doing something wrong.

Standing in the GA queue right outside the Olympia was super fun because some of the cast would pop up at the Windows and everyone would cheer!

Here's Khary Payton who kept popping up like where's wally!

One thing I should also mention which I thought was really strange is how about 20 minutes before the convention opened to GA, a walker stalker staff member came out shouting that none of us should have backpacks

One thing I should also mention which I thought was really strange is how about 20 minutes before the convention opened to GA, a walker stalker staff member came out shouting that none of us should have backpacks. Having read the bag policy I had got myself a clear backpack like many of the other attendees which was permitted, but for those who hadn't read the bag policy they had 20 minutes to go into London to find themselves a clear bag! It was so strange as our bags had already been checked once at the back car park by security staff and no one mentioned anything to those with normal backpacks, so it seemed really unfair to them that they were given 20 minutes to sort something out with their bags!

Anyways so the doors open and we have our tickets and bags checked (again!) and then in I went to the convention!!