Emily Kinney!

So after my Ross photo op I decided to quickly go and see Emily Kinney, since Beth is one of my all time favourite characters! When we got upstairs to her table we found that Emily had gone for lunch which meant that her queue was empty! (RESULT).

We only had to wait a few minutes before Emily came back, she looked absolutely gorgeous just like Beth she was so small and beautiful!

She was happily speaking to us while she set up ready for autographs which was really nice and made us feel really welcome! I've heard a lot of stories about Emily being shy and not caring but honestly she was amazing with me and my dad I couldn't be happier with my experience with her.

So I chose a combo of photos and an autograph, and I picked up the picture of Beth and daryl to be signed since you all know bethyl is my religion. She was really sweet asking me about my day and I think I remember telling her how beautiful she is at some point! I gave her some chocolates and she looked so chuffed with them, she kept telling me how she couldn't wait to try them. I can't really remember much that we spoke about but I felt like we spoke for ages. I looks so gross in my photos with her but she looks INCREDIBLE.

She was super thankful that I loved Beth and that I came to see her, and I also got a little message for my wonderful friend Marine (@kinneysthetic on insta), her manager was also super nice and chatty!!

I am definitely so happy that I met her and hopefully I'll see her again one day.