Ross marquand Part 1!

Okay so once I was inside the Olympia I ran like Usain bolt to find Ross's table.
I got to his line which was virtually empty, and there he was stood looking beautiful as ever....

I wanted to take a photo so I could post on my Instagram to update my followers that I was in Ross's line but after taking the photo I realised that he was looking dead at me! And afterwards he giggled and waved at me lol.

This is the lovely Rachel with Ross!

So I waited for about half an hour and the GA line had not moved at all, some ladies in front of me said they hadn't let one general admission through yet

So I waited for about half an hour and the GA line had not moved at all, some ladies in front of me said they hadn't let one general admission through yet. The walker stalker con ratios are supposed to be 4 VIPs to 1 GA let into the line, but that definitely wasn't the case at this time in ross' line.

My Ross photo op was fast approaching at 11:30 so I asked one the the lovely volunteers whether they thought I was see him before then, to which she told me probably not. So I was given a return ticket which would give me fast track to Ross's line after the photo ops were done.

I was thrilled really considering Ross had the most humongous line I was so worried I wouldn't even have time to see him, so luckily the return ticket guaranteed that I wouldn't miss out.

I was actually really surprised by how short Ross's photo op line was, especially since Ross always makes his photo ops extremely special! So it didn't take much time at all before I was next in line.

I was actually really nervous for my photo op, since Ross is my favourite human on the planet and he means the absolute world to me. It was so funny because I walked up to Ross and he gave the biggest adorable hug and said it was lovely to see me, but I thought that he was hugging me as a pose 😂... So I turn to the photographer mid-hug ready to take the photo but Ross is so confused and is like "oh" and turns to the camera too. I felt so embarrassed haha, other photo ops I'd had were super fast and I didn't really get to say anything or hug them before hand so I just assumed that Ross was hugging me as a pose.

I look kinda gross in my photo op but I still love it with all my heart and Ross looks absolutely adorable!