Silly Daze: Part 2

Chapter 2 : There's Giggles Afoot

Doctor Roberts greeted them at the door as they entered the hospital; they had come in nearer to the doctor's offices side than the emergency room area.

Thankfully, Sang internally groaned. As interested as she could sometimes be about the workings of the hospital—and as excited as that interest of hers made Sean—she was a bit too anxious about this checkup to deal with the sight of the blood and the frenzied atmosphere that often assaults you when you walk in.

She felt fidgety, both inside and out, as if her skin would vibrate right off of her body.

"Good afternoon, boys, Miss Sang, how are you all today?" Dr. Roberts smiled at them.

Victor and Kota both went in for handshakes, giving Dr. Roberts nods as they did. Sang pretended not to notice their eyes flickering in her direction every so often.

"Just fine, Dr. Roberts," Kota intoned. "But I think we've got a bird who's ready to fly the coop, so to speak."

Channeling her inner Owen, Sang just lifted an eyebrow at Kota (all the while knowing that her smaller stature and "too cute for your own damn good" facial features wouldn't help the matter at all). He chuckled as he lifted his hands in an I surrender motion.

Dr. Roberts reached out, gripping Sang's hand which lied limply in his much stronger, but soft, grasp. He bent to leave a kiss on the inside and then backside of her palm before releasing her with a wink and a smile.

"No need to be nervous, my dear, this will be just as simply and easy as it was the last time. We're just going to run a few tests," he spoke as they all began to walk down a hallway and into a room. Sang was guided onto a sort of table with pedals for her feet and Dr. Roberts sat on a stool that was positioned just to the left of the table. He paused for a moment to give the boys his own patented Owen-like stare.

With a slight tinge on his cheeks, Victor coughed gently and pulled at Kota's sleeve. "I think this is where we exit stage left."

Kota, taking his best friend's cue, also turned to begin walking, but not before coming closer and giving Sang an tap on the tip of her nose – "Stop fidgeting, stop twirling your hair or Gabe will think one of us did it, and stop being so anxious. Trust us, nothing's wrong—everyone gets checkups this often, Sang."

As Kota backed away, Victor took his place but didn't say a word. He simply gazed at her with his chocolate fire eyes, gave her a kiss on her cheek and finally he opened his mouth. "If you calm down, I'll hide everyone's credit cards from Gabriel for an entire month. Just for you."

Sang giggled, knowing that Victor would at least attempt it if he thought it would make her happy. And then imagining Gabriel's reaction—Sang burst into a fit of giggles, uncontrollable at the thought. He'd lose his mind!

"Ah-ah-ah! Are those giggles I hear? We can't allow those contagious things to run free, we're in a hospital for pete's sakes!," a familiar voice cried out before a sandy blonde head ducked into the room.

Dr. Sean came crashing into the room, arms spread wide claiming "We may need to quarantine this patient, everyone out of the way," only making Sang giggle even harder at his antics.

He shook his head sadly, a glimmer of happiness shining bright in his beautiful green eyes. "I'll have to do it. I'll have to administer..... The Giggle Cure." He swooped in, lips landing directly atop Sang's, heat and fire and the sweet taste of apple pie all curling around her tongue as his did the same.

He pulled back much too quickly, but Sang came to realizing that Dr. Roberts, Kota, and Victor had all witnessed the kiss. Her own skin tinged bright red this time, even as Dr. Roberts stood and was shooing all three of the affectionate boys from the room.

Dr. Sean's exclamations of "Page me, Dr. Roberts, there's giggles afoot! We must stop the spread," weren't even enough to take Sang's mind away from the fact that she know was locked into a room with a man who was intent on knowing every personal detail he could get away with asking (even about her menstrual cycle!).

Because he'd witnessed that kiss and even the nose tap and the cheek kiss from Sean, Kota and Victor, Sang was under no illusions that he would just be willing to bypass her most hated portion of the checkup. The Talk.

A/N: Sorry guys, I know its short. Keep scrolling :)