Intro

Warning: Mature content in this story!! View at your own risk!

It all started one day when Jacob was hanging out with his friend Adam. They where chilling in his room, Jacob sitting on the bed and Adam on the chair in the corner of the room, both of them sitting on they're phones scrolling through insta. Jacob looked over at Adam and saw his dick getting hard.
J: "Hey Adam whatcha looking at?"
A: "nothing just scrolling through insta, why"
J: "oh nothing just wondering."
A "hey I'm gunna use the bathroom I'll be right back"

Jacob followed Adam to the bathroom and put his ear up to the door and heard Adam rubbing his cock up and down and slightly moaning! He opened the door just enough so he could look in without Adam noticing and saw Adam rubbing his 10" cock! He watched Adam jerk off faster and faster and started to rub his own dick under his pants and feel it slowly getting hard. He watched until he saw Adam lean his body down and squirt cum all over his rock hard abs and into his mouth. Then he ran back into his room and waited for Adam to come back. 

J: "Hey Adam, can I tell you something?"
A: "Sure! What's up J?"
J: "Well I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now but Uhm..... I'm gay"
A: "Really? no way! I'm gay too!"
J: "wait, really? You are!?"
A: "yeah! And wanna know something else?"
J: "yeah what?"
A: "Your really hot and I want to fuck you with my 10" cock"
J: "then do it"

Adam got up off the chair and ripped of his shirt and pushed Jacob down onto the bed and starting kissing him, then Jacob pulled off his shirt and Adam started to kiss his jawline, making his way down his neck, to his nipples and he sucked both of them, then started licking Jacobs hairy armpits and kissed his hard six pack. Jacob unbuttoned his pants and ripped off his boxers revealing his rock hard 9" cock! Jacob grabbed Adams hair and shoved his mouth over his cock and shoved it all the way down his throat, pulling it in and out until he cummed down Adams throat, then started making out with Adam, his own cum dripping into his mouth, then Adam  said "turn over and let me fuck your tight ass with my 10" cock" Jacob turned over spreading his legs and Adam shoved his dick into Jacobs ass, Jacob loudly moaned and said "YES ADAM FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK! HARDER HARDER HARDER" Adam fucked Jacob as hard as he could and when he cummed in his ass he sucked it out tasting his own cum, then they both layed on the bed and fell asleep naked.

THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR READING AND STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO! ITS GUNNA BE EVEN SEXIER!!!

Xo alex💙