Sauna

Jacob woke up to a text from Adam saying ,
-A: Hey baby, wanna workout with me at the gym today @9:30?
-J: Sure babe i'll meet you there
jacob slipped out of bed wearing his tight, white calvin clein boxers and put on his tight grey gym leggings and a blue tank top , exposing his hairy armpits and showing his huge bugle.
When he arrived at the gym he looked for adam , he found him running on the treadmill so he walked over and grabbed adams tight thicc ass and jumped on the treadmill next to him and started running. they worked out for the next two hours and then walked over into the sauna. adam and jacob both stripped off their sweaty gym clothes and covered themselves only with a white gym towel and sat down in the steamy sauna. They waited until they were alone and then started passionately and vigorously making out. Jacob slipped off his towel and adam unrapped his exposing his huge, hard dick. without disconnecting their lips jacob climbed on top of adam and sat on his huge hard cock, sliding it all the way up his ass using only their own sweat as lube. jacob bounced up and down slapping his juicy ass on adams thighs while adams cock is being plunged deep inside of jacob. at this point they are both loudly moaning and are positive everyone outside is watching them but they don't even care. they continue to fuck for the next 20 minutes until the walls are covered in cum. After 20 minutes adam licks the last drop of cum off of jacobs asshole and they clean up, get dressed and leave. "i'm pretty sure they're never going to let us back into that gym" said adam. "Oh well, we can find a new one to fuck in😉"