Repetative

(THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS STORY TAKES PLACE A WEEK LATER AT ADAMS HOUSE)

Jacob walked into Adams house and called out for him

J: "Hey Adam I'm here!! Where are you?
A:"I'm in my room!"
J:"Alright I'm coming!"

Jacob walked into Adams room to see him fully naked and erect!

J:"God damn your so hot, I just want your fat cock inside me"
A:"then come and get it you sexy beast"

Jacob ripped his shirt off and flung his pants and boxers across the room. He walked over to Adam and immediately started deepthroating Adams cock. As Adam got harder, Jacob would go faster and faster. This went on for ten minutes until Adam cummed all over Jacobs face and the switched spots, Adam now sucking Jacobs huge cock until he cummed in his mouth.

A:"I want your fat cock in my ass daddy"
J"I'm gunna pound that tight ass until I explode"

Jacob fucked Adam so hard in his ass, and they both where Simultaneously Moaning.

A:"Yes daddy!! Fuck me harder with your huge fuckin' cock"

Jacob pounded his ass for 48 minutes until he came, then they went to sleep.

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Sorry if it's short😬 I'll try and write a new chapter soon!! Don't forget to vote and comment for what you want to see next!"

Xo alex💙