Pounded

Jacob called Adam and told him to come over. Jacob was feeling extra horny today so he layed on his bed fully makes stroking his big cock slowly waiting for Adam to arrive. When Adam finally arrived he walked into Jacobs room and immediately ripped his clothes off and jumped off the bed and wrapped his luscious lips around Jacobs erect shaft, bobbing his head up and down faster and faster each time. Jacob grabbed Adams hair and shoved his head down on his cock, chocking him and then shot cum down his throat and told him to swallow it. Then Adam flipped Jacob over and slapped his ass 4 times, then started licking his hole and sticking In fingers. " oh my god yes daddy stick it in I want your cock" Jacob moaned. Adam spit onto Jacobs asshole and shoved his huge cock in thrusting as hard as he can. He thrusted faster and faster both of them yelling and moaning "I'm gunna cum!!" Adam moaned and then he cummed in Jacobs ass and at the same time Jacob shot a huge load all over the bed sheets. But they weren't done. Jacob got up and pushed Adam down making out with him and then shoved his cock into Adams ass as he was furiously making out with him. He thrusted harder and harder until Adam cummed all over his abs and then Jacob pulled his cock out of Adams ass and shot his load all over Adams mouth, Adam swallowed Jacobs cum from his face as Jacob licked the cum off Adams abs. They both fell asleep next to each other.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!! Sorry I haven't been active lol. Also thank you so much for 1k reads!! Make sure to go check out my Shawn Mendes Story its Verrryyyy sexy 😏