four ➳ real life

CHAPTER FOUR
REAL LIFE
*:・゚*:・゚

nick walked to the small ice cream shop, he had taken a taxi but figured he'd stop a few blocks away since he always loved downtown la.
he ran into a few of his supporters on the way, he had about ten more minutes, it wouldn't be a big deal if he took some pictures.

"your role in love, simon, completely changed my life!" the boy exclaimed, he was practically shaking and his voice was cracking. nick never understood why people got nervous around him. "it was my favorite book, and the movie really helped me come out to my parents. i couldn't imagine anyone else playing simon."

nick smiled at him. "aw, thanks. that means alot to me to hear that. please, tell me your mom reacted in a good way."

the boy nodded. "i cried. she was beyond supportive and after awhile she tried to guess if i had a crush on anyone. i almost regret it now."

"wow." nick laughed. "sounds like it went well. i never got your name, by the way."

"johnny."

"nice to meet you, johnny." nick said formally, shaking his hand, causing johnny to laugh quietly. "hey, what's your username on instagram? i'll give you a follow."

johnny handed nick his phone, the app to instagram was already open. nick chuckled when reading the username. "that's..unique. also pretty brave for showing me that. kudos to you. i gotta go meet up with someone, but it was lovely meeting you."

"wait, uh," johnny stuttered. "i was-was hoping you could do a video with me on snapchat..my friends said it would be impossible for me to ever meet you."

"sure, man! just gotta be a little quick since i'm running late." nick mumbled, he knew katherine was probably already there since she was early to everything.

johnny held his phone up, holding down on the record button.

nick grinned when figuring out what to say. "hello, people i don't know. johnny is fucking awesome and i'm so glad to have had the opportunity to meet him. he's lovely and anyone who knows him is beyond lucky. i have to get going but i'll check my dms later. so don't hesitate to message me, okay?" he asked to johnny. he had a little ounce of confidence and softly kissed him on the cheek, knowing that it'd make the video just a tad bit more extra.

"o-okay." johnny stuttered as he stopped recording. "it was nice meeting you! thank you for everything!"

nick turned around as he walked away. "no," he pointed to johnny. "thank you."

once johnny was out of eyesight, nick ran to the ice cream shop. he didn't want to make it seem like he was running away from him, so he had chosen to wait until johnny couldn't see him.

the ice cream shop came into view and he didn't see one face that was somewhat similar. then he saw the curly-haired brunet. he was looking around aimlessly, every so often checking his phone. he sat at the table outside of the doors. a jean jacket filled with pins and a black t-shirt, along with high waisted jeans, was what made nick recognize him. it was a bit strange he could notice him from just his fashion sense.

"this seat taken?" he asked jokingly.

hunter jumped slightly, looking up at nick who was now sitting in front of him on the metal chair. "it's nice to meet you in person. so did you have anything planned?"

hunter simply pointed to another curly-haired brunet standing with a camera nearby. he was his brother but there was no way they looked related besides the hair. nick realized it was dawn, the boy who was often in hunter's posts.