Prolougue

(I don't own Boku no hero academia)

When you where a kid you had few friends and a very short temper (still do) and nobody thought you had a quirk but one day somebody pushed the limit. You saw bakugo (don't know if I spelt that right please tell me) bullying a shorter/taller green haired kid and it pissed you off , so you walked over there and used your quirk nobody thought you had.

When you got over there you were already as strong as a rhino and as tough as one to but bakugo and hiss big mouth just pushed farther and farther making like "Quirkless idiot get out of here nobody likes you." or "That's why you have no friends." Then he punched you with an explosion in his hand but it didn't even phase you. When you started attacking everyone was surprised , you started throwing him into the jungle gym and slides like it was nothing denting everything as he hit it even when he slowed himself with his explosions then you jumping after him landing there in a single bound knocking him out eventually.

When he tried to get up he couldn't and you said to him." Don't mess with anyone anymore."

Everyone backed away when they realized what your quirk did. Even the teachers backed away but when you calmed down you helped up the green haired boy and asked his name. He then replied " Midoriya " (again tell me if I misspell anything) you then told him "My names y/n I think we can be good friends." You then walked away after saying bye to your new friend and told your parent what happened.

Time skip 5 Years
You were excepted into U.A and your teacher can cancel powers his name is Aizawa and you are in class 1A they gave you this teacher to make sure you don't go berserk.

AN: Please tell me if I misspelled anybody's names.