Sports festival

(Might be a big time skip might not but screw it)

In the obstacle race you just got mad when the robots knocked you aside and used the berserk ability you trained and destroyed everything. At the tightropes you just jumped across then at the mine field you just charged through useing your indestructibleness to use them to propel yourself across the field , but stopped when you saw Mineta sticking his grapes to Momo and riding them so you got pissed enough to get out of berserk mode and grab and throw Mineta off of her and try to tear the grapes off but sticking to them and carrying her to the finish protecting her from the explosions as you ran. As you got to the finish Recovery Girl walked over to you and asked you how you broke out of berserk mode and you just replied "I think I saw Momo getting perked on and got pissed that Mineta was using her like a horse." Then you remembered you were still holding Momo and she said "Thanks y/n." Which made you jump because you forgot you were holding her. Then recovery girl took her after Mineta removed the grapes and you got ready for the Calvary battle.

Time skip Calvary battle
You found a team with Midoriya, Urarka , and Tokoyami but you couldn't think about that all you could think about was if Momo was ok but you stopped worrying when she walked out and got chosen to be in Bakugos team. You were to the left of the group and when Shoji was charging at you with Mineta on his back and you were still pissed so you ended up lifting everyone and charging them knocking everyone in there team over then put your team down continuing but only just managing to keep your team band that was worth 10,000 points (or add more zeros). Then you went to see how Momo was before getting pumped for the fighting tournament.

Time skip the fighting tournament
Your first match was against Mineta  and you were fucking pissed so you went into berserker mode and don't remember anything after that exept midnight standing over you and Mineta laying on the floor with a blood covered face and someone carrying you to the nurse. When you woke up Momo was sitting next to you sleeping and Recovery Girl was healing Mineta telling you that Momo didn't leave your side since she came in here. You were speechless and woke her up telling her you and Mineta were alright and that you just needed rest. She just stared at you for a few minutes and just said "You almost killed Mineta and you expect me to think you're alright when you don't remember a thing." "Yes, yes I do." You replied like you were quoting a little kid on summer vacation 😉. "Well the games are over and Bakugo got first , Todoroki got second and you got third because you couldn't compete in the other fight for fear of the other students." She said blankly while you replied "Damn I still got third that means I was impressive."

Time skip at home
After talking for a while to your friends over the phone you passed out from over exerting yourself.