The after effects

When you woke up after the sports festival you were sore but you dealt with it and got ready for school. When you got there you saw everyone except Iida at there seats. Today was boring until they showed us the internships everyone was offered. You only had 3: One from Mt. Lady , The second was from Ryukyu , and the third was from Gunhead. You chose Ryukyu because she could teach you how to control your strength since she has to when she turns into a dragon. After you went to see her and train you were on your way to go home when you saw Iida was on the ground bleeding with Todoroki next to him and Midoriya trying to fight...IS THAT THE HERO KILLER! You then charged and yelled "GET AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!!!" As you went berserk after yelling at your friends to hide and as he tried to cut you to use his quirk his knife broke against your skin and you hit him full force as you knocked him out and endeavor ran to y'all and was surprised that you took him out on your own and something flew and took Midoriya with it but Stain jumped on it and stabbed it in the head with his other knife. As the thing fell Stain got up and took off his mask to reveal his face and gave a speech about how only a true hero could kill him and how all might is the only one who can kill him. Then you went home and instantly passed out on your bed.

Time skip next day at school
Momo ran up to you and slapped you then hugged you saying. "Don't you dare scare me like that again or I will do more than slap you!" You could tell that if she had your quirk she would've ko'd all might with that slap but she was also sad like I might leave and never come back , did she like me because I know for sure I like her well I'll tell her tomorrow I'm to tired today. After that nothing happened for the rest of the day and you just went home and passed out dreaming of Momo and your life together.