Y/N SMASH

Today you are doing a power test where you throw a baseball and see who's can go the farthest and Urarka got first and Bakugo second so far but seeing how far both of there's went is making you angry , so when you went up you just thought how mad Bakugo made you that day and used it and the anger you got from seeing Bakugo in second place to throw it farther than everyone except Urarka. Bakugo just stood there petrified and then when your friend Midoriya went up there he kept teasing him until you looked over there and he stopped and when he got stopped by Eraserhead he looked scared out of his mind and when he stopped he told him to go and he got..... third place and was shocked but you only beat him by one inch. When you were all done you went inside and your crush Momo was shocked at what you could do and asked your quirk and you told her after that y'all were just talking to each other you staring into her black eyes and her staring into your e/c ones.

Time skip at home
When you got home you instantly fell asleep.
(Dream)
You were in a house in the basement tied down barely fed but one day you got angry and broke through were you where taking the whole house with you. As soon as you saw that destruction you woke up terrified of what you could do.

Time skip at school
When you got to school and Bakugo caused an explosion on your back you went berserk and not even Eraserhead could stop you so Midnight had to make you pass out right after you punched Bakugo across the face knocking him out and breaking his nose. Everybody was thinking that they never seen you this powerful and that was you barely angry but recovery girl told you that your dad (that has the same quirk) did that once discovering a new ability called berserk were his strength doubles but he loses control and it still draws power from anger and only weres off when you get knocked out not even if someone tries to cancel your powers.