Story 1: Games At The Wright Anything Agency

I think this one's just sweet and I do want to carry it on actually. (lowkey getting in that mitsunaru)

Athena Cykes tore into the offices of the 'Wright Anything Agency' yelling "TIME FOR STRIP POKER" while brandishing a brimming red, plastic cup of coke that spilled onto Apollo Justice who looked up at her with disgust. Klavier Gavin leapt to his feet in an instant, eyeing up the other men in the room and then agreeing in a narcissistic fashion that they were no match for him. Miles Edgeworth looked up from a book he was reading and adjusted his glasses; tutting the youth and then smirking at Phoenix Wright, who was asleep on Miles' shoulder. Clay Terran was giggling away at Apollo's misfortune next to you and Trucy Wright was repeatedly asking you, "what's strip poker?".

Although 17, (your age), Trucy was still naïve and had seemed to repel all beginnings of adult life; much to the delight of Phoenix of course. But, this did give anyone sitting next to her the duty of filling her in on the adult humour being discarded in shards across the room.

Being the newest here, (1 day since you have arrived), you had only met these people and been introduced in the last 2 hours. You had been sent to do some work experience with Apollo Justice to help along with your course, and so far you had been brought along to some sort of get-together and had already made firm friends with Trucy and Clay -- and had a firm hug from Athena.