Chapter 5

Alexander Pov
I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Yo Alex! Your friends are here." A heard a bitter voice say. Friends? Oh yeah. I started to go to the front door. Jefferson tripped me. I sighed and muttered "Asshole." "What was that?" Thomas asked. "I called you an asshole, you dumb fuck." I said. Holy crap. I just said that. I can't believe I just said that. He pushed me up against the wall. "I'm going to ask you one more time. What did you say?"
"Are you deaf?" I blurted out. Oh god. I could see fire in his eyes. He pulled back his fist and then.....I kneed him in the crotch. He fell like a stone. I yelped and ran to the door. My friends were there. In a panic I yelled "RUN!!"
And proceeded to run as fast as I could. My friends started to question but then Jefferson opened the door. He shouted "HAMILTON!" I yelped and started to run faster. He chased after me.
I looked behind me to see him gaining up on me. He started to grab at my unbuttoned collared shirt as we ran. Then I ran into someone. How surprising. I fell down and Jefferson came to a screeching stop. He panted and pointed a finger at me "You."
"Gentlemen? Come to my office please." Thats when I realized we had run into a teacher. Fuck. I got up and followed him to his office. I occasionally would flat tire Jefferson's shoes.
We sat in the teachers office. "I am Mr. Washington. No one ever uses the 'Mister' so I don't except you to. Now, why were you running down the hallway?"
"Because this little shit kicked me where the sun don't shine." Jefferson said quickly. I snickered.
"Rat." He said.
"Idiot." I responded.
"Bastard." He said.
"Rich boy." I snapped.
"Stupid."
Washington watched us throw insults at each other for next five minutes. "Are you done?" He finally said. "Sure." Jefferson replied.
"Alright son, why'd you kick him?" "First off don't call me son and second we have quite the history." I said. Washington sighed and rubbed his head. "You know what? I don't even care. Just get out please." He said. And with that, Jeffershit and I left.