Chapter 10

Alexander Pov
        I bolted out of bed and into the bathroom. I immediately threw up. After I did that, I had one remaining thought in my mind. I made out with Thomas Fucking Jefferson. I was drunk enough to do it, but sober enough to remember it. Shiiiitt. Why the hell did I agree to that? He's an awful person! Right? Right?? Why am I haven't second thoughts about this? He's awful. No he's not.
Yes he is.
What
the
fuck.

Thomas Pov
Alex came into the living room and sat down, staring at the wall. After a good five minutes I said, "Hey...buddy...are you okay?"
He continued to stare at the wall.
"Alex. Alex. Alexander. Alex. Alec? Alexis. Alexandria. That's a place heh. Lex. Lexi. God damn it Alex!" I said.
He snapped out of it. "S-sorry...do you know what happened last night?" He asked.
Oh. He must've been to drunk to remember.
"Well...Erm...we played truth or dare...and spin the bottle and that's it." I said, halfway truthful.
"That's it?" He asked.
"Well no, there was one other thing but...it's Erm...cringy. Yup you did something cringy and you probably don't want to hear what you did. Mhm. That's what happened." I said, more reassuring myself then him.
He narrowed his eyes. "Oh really? By the way, I thought I should let you know...you're an awful liar, Thomas."
He said.
My face turned red.
"W-what do you mean?" I choked out.
"You definitely know what I mean. I wasn't that drunk Tommy." He said, in this extremely weird ass flirty voice that made me extremely uncomfortable.
He winked and walked off.
What. The. Fuck.

Alexander Pov
     So thats what they mean when they call me a tomcat.